Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dishes found in Irish restaurants

Dishes found in Irish restaurants

Po-ta-toes

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Po-ta-toes

Irish restaurant?
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Quote Originally Posted by Alberto Balsam Rodriguez View Post
    Irish restaurant?
    Corrigans of Mayfair.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Corrigans of Mayfair.
    Spice burger.

I mean, what the **** is that?

Corrigans of Mayfair.
    Fortunately, GBM has seen fit to exclude him from the celebrity chef judges list this year.

Listening to him ask questions in that stupidly camp, Irish accent was enough to make me want to put needles in my ears.

Corrigans of Mayfair.
    I was throwing that out there in the hope that I'd get a response along the lines of pub or public house. Imagine my disappointment when I got a proper answer
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Spice burger.

I mean, what the **** is that?
    Well obviously as the name suggests it is a burger which has been enhanced with a range of (probably secret) herbs and spices to excite your palate and heighten the taste experience.

Ever had a Wurly Burger?

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    Fortunately, GBM has seen fit to exclude him from the celebrity chef judges list this year.

Listening to him ask questions in that stupidly camp, Irish accent was enough to make me want to put needles in my ears.
    I know a person who had their wedding at his place in Cavan, said he was arguably the biggest **** they had ever met (and being Irish I expect they have met many).

Sir C loves him but then he is a poor judge of character.

I know a person who had their wedding at his place in Cavan, said he was arguably the biggest **** they had ever met (and being Irish I expect they have met many).

Sir C loves him but then he is a poor judge of character.
    Was shocked to read that he is married with 3 children

#keepuppublicimage

Well obviously as the name suggests it is a burger which has been enhanced with a range of (probably secret) herbs and spices to excite your palate and heighten the taste experience.

Ever had a Wurly Burger?
    Certainly not! My experience of Irish fast food has been uniformly awful. Particularly Chinese.

Still, if the beer is good enough you don't really need to eat.