Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: So, Two reported knock backs in bids for La Cassette and Lemar

So, Two reported knock backs in bids for La Cassette and Lemar

United seriously bollixed the market up for everyone by paying over 80 million for Pogba, didn't they ?
    It now seems the going rate for any half decent prospect commands a minimum price of £50m, which is an enormous gamble when you consider the Martial situation.
    I will of course reserve the right to be seriously farked off either of these punts get signed up elsewhere for 5% more than we allegedly offered.

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    United seriously bollixed the market up for everyone by paying over 80 million for Pogba, didn't they ?
    It now seems the going rate for any half decent prospect commands a minimum price of £50m, which is an enormous gamble when you consider the Martial situation.
    I will of course reserve the right to be seriously farked off either of these punts get signed up elsewhere for 5% more than we allegedly offered.
    No worries, things will start moving now Cristiano's season is over. His transfer is the kingpin this Summer.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

I'm worried he's planning to revert back to a back 4 again

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    I'm worried he's planning to revert back to a back 4 again
    Nice avatar, T. Strong.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Looooooool I didn't notice that...thank you to admin for adding that imo

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    Looooooool I didn't notice that...thank you to admin for adding that imo
    He's good, isn't he? :kneelsbeforezod:

A knock back simply means come back with more money.