Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Did Chambers play CH for the Eng U21s? And if so, does this mean the manager

Did Chambers play CH for the Eng U21s? And if so, does this mean the manager

(whoever it is) thinks he's better than young Rob Holding?

So is CC better than RH, and if so, shouldn't we be keeping him?

People last season thought RH was a future Eng player, so if CC is better we could have the future Eng CH pairing. But the one game they played together, we got 4 put past us. (Though it was the first game of the season.)

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post

People last season thought RH was a future Eng player, so if CC is better we could have the future Eng CH pairing. But the one game they played together, we got 4 put past us. (Though it was the first game of the season.)

Is there nothing else to worry about.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post

They are both shít, especially Chambers.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Then:

1. Why are all our fans saying RH's better than Canavarro? {Could our fans really be that mistaken?}
    2. If CC is especially ****, then why did the Eng U21 manager choose him over RH?

Then:

1. Why are all our fans saying RH's better than Canavarro? {Could our fans really be that mistaken?}
    2. If CC is especially ****, then why did the Eng U21 manager choose him over RH?
    Different managers have different views on players - this is hardly rocket science. I doubt Wenger and Aidy Boothroyd have much in common tbh

Then:

In Italy they suggest Canavarro is a homosexual.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Different managers have different views on players - this is hardly rocket science. I doubt Wenger and Aidy Boothroyd have much in common tbh
    What I'm sort of asking is if this means:

1. CC is actually good.
    2. RH is actually ****.
    3. This Boothroyd chap is wrong, and AW and the fans were right to think RH is good but CC is ****.

I just quite like CC, I thought he had potential as a CH in his early appearances, and would like him to be good. We used to win things when we had two Eng players at CH.

What I'm sort of asking is if this means:

1. CC is actually good.
    2. RH is actually ****.
    3. This Boothroyd chap is wrong, and AW and the fans were right to think RH is good but CC is ****.

I just quite like CC, I thought he had potential as a CH in his early appearances, and would like him to be good. We used to win things when we had two Eng players at CH.
    It really means none of these things. Mark Wright was preferred to Tony Adams and Steve Bould for England. That meant jack **** and this is ****ing u21 football

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Still better than John Stones.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    It really means none of these things. Mark Wright was preferred to Tony Adams and Steve Bould for England. That meant jack **** and this is ****ing u21 football
    Perfectly understandable; Mark Wright is from my manor. Excellent fellow.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."