Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Awimb I am posting more on another forum than here :-(

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    It's a secret world where they talk my language. Allan Akbar's friendly forum sponsored by Aladdin's Cladding.

actually it's quite a boring place where I ask questions about string gauge and effects loops.
    Ernie Ball's?

did you ever buy a Focusrite USB interface for your guitar?
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Ernie Ball's?

My current favourite are Elixirs.

I've had a look at the Focusrite Pixylixx on youtube goes into it some detail. but so far I haven't needed it so far as my Lindy USB cable seems to work fine without any problems straight into the mac.

I've become rather fond of grilled gouda or emmantal

:nonsequitur:
    I like a mild, slightly plasticy cheese tbh. None of the stinky stuff for me, please.

Ernie Ball's?

I was recommended to get a Focusrite interface by my audio-guru pal. They are good, I understand.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    I was recommended to get a Focusrite interface by my audio-guru pal. They are good, I understand.
    They are excellent and relatively cheap.

You can get the 2nd gen Scarlett for less than £100
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    I like a mild, slightly plasticy cheese tbh. None of the stinky stuff for me, please.
    Try a slice inside a Warburtons Toastie Pocket. They're a great 'invention'.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    :Hehe: I was thinking that, They actually have rules. Like posting in the wrong sub forum or this has already been answered use the search function please.
    I was banned for calling someone a cretin for suggesting Arsene was to blame for our injury crisis a couple of years ago. Had only pisted about 3 times and I was removed and IP address blocked.