Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I know it's the Beeb but I'll ask anyway:

I know it's the Beeb but I'll ask anyway:

Is somebody called David Ornstein a reliable transfer news source? Says we're haggling for Lacazette.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Is somebody called David Ornstein a reliable transfer news source? Says we're haggling for Lacazette.
    He is usually trustworthy, apparently, but on this occasion he is misinformed.

Lacazette, Lemar and Mbappe all in the bag, according to my sauce :ITK:

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post

Your sources are incorrect and I suggest they are simply guessing based on media stories.

Lacazette, Lemar and Goretzka.

Funded partly by the sale of Sanchez in August.

p.s. Red - Ornstein is largely seen as being as good or trustworthy as any journalist. Make of that what you will.

Some of them are very heavy drinkers.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post

My word. If all that's true then Wenger must've finally flipped His lid #fourth
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    My word. If all that's true then Wenger must've finally flipped His lid #fourth
    Don't forget that Sir C is a muddled old goat who is currently looking forward to seeing Charlie George play again next season, anything he says must be taken with a pinch of salt
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Your sources are incorrect and I suggest they are simply guessing based on media stories.

p.s. Red - Ornstein is largely seen as being as good or trustworthy as any journalist. Make of that what you will.

looooooooooooool. Goretzka. Had him on FIFA once; far too tall for our Ben & Holly midfield formation, imo.

We will sign Lemar and Lacazette, the other chap not a chance. Possibly a late swoop for Mahrez once Alexis is gone.

Opening day of the season back to the old 4-3-3 with a front 4 of Lemar, Ozil, Mahrez and Lacazette

IAHYK

Ornstein is a bit of an arse imo - probably drinks lager tops

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    IAHYK

Ornstein is a bit of an arse imo - probably drinks lager tops
    Puts ice cubes in his cider.

Fact!

Puts ice cubes in his cider.

Fact!
    Dirty *******- him not you