Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Funniest name you've encountered so far today?

Funniest name you've encountered so far today?

Me? Regina Vant

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Me? Regina Vant
    I've had no funny names but I started my morning with a very uncomfortable telephone call from an ambassador. Being roundly vilified whilst having to address your abuser as 'Your Excellency' is no good for the self-esteem, I can tell you that.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I've had no funny names but I started my morning with a very uncomfortable telephone call from an ambassador. Being roundly vilified whilst having to address your abuser as 'Your Excellency' is no good for the self-esteem, I can tell you that.
    I'm going to Grain Store tonight. The menu is massively off-putting until you realise the stupid ****s have written the dish descriptions back to front and only mentioned the 'meat' component at the end.

Have you got yourself embroiled in a diplomatic incident, Sir C?

Did you hear about the Irishman making love to an Ambassador? He burnt his balls on the exhaust pipe

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post

Did you hear about the Irishman making love to an Ambassador? He burnt his balls on the exhaust pipe
    Here we go, casual racism. Oh it's okay, it's only the Paddies.

Remember the war is not over.

Would sir like a hazelnut encased in chocolate to help get over the experience?

91QL47x2RoL._SY550_.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Here we go, casual racism. Oh it's okay, it's only the Paddies.

Remember the war is not over.
    Everybody knows the war is over, everybody knows the good guys lost

I do apologise, I don't know what came over me.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    I'm going to Grain Store tonight. The menu is massively off-putting until you realise the stupid ****s have written the dish descriptions back to front and only mentioned the 'meat' component at the end.
    The vegetables are the point of the place. You'll get a mere sniff of meat, if you're lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post

I am expecting a summons from the FCO to explain myself at any moment.

Haha, I miss Irish gags. "Dey want tree fellers but dere's only two of us!"

I am expecting a summons from the FCO to explain myself at any moment.

Haha, I miss Irish gags. "Dey want tree fellers but dere's only two of us!"
    Come on, what have you done?

I was described as surly and uncooperative by the Qatari embassy last year. Largely accurate I think.

Tree fellers is a classic.