Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I rather enjoyed Chile v Portugal last night.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Played 39 times in the one season he played under him - was injured a lot though
    Hence the word 'perceived'...

Quote Originally Posted by 71 Guns - channeling the spirit of Mr Hat View Post
    Hence the word 'perceived'...
    Yes but why is it perceived, guns? WHY?

'cos football fans are cùnts LA. (C) Monty.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Its all about transitions for everyone.
    I think, not quite everyone
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    I am not sure Pep “sacked” him as you so crudely put it.

Sanchez chose to leave I seem to recall based on largely being in and out of the team, a bit part player if you like, always in the shadow of Messi and Neymar and soon to be further marginalised by the arrival of Suarez.

Your view of events is shoddy. Are you a journalist by chance? Are you already drunk??
    I'm not sure I like your tone.

"Tree fellers". I love that.

Because they happily replaced him with Suarez, I think.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

Played 39 times in the one season he played under him - was injured a lot though
    Ah, my mistake. I was under the impression their paths never actually crossed at Barcelona.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    I think, not quite everyone
    Everyone that matters.

the 20 minutes I watched at the end had so many talking points for a 0-0, and for being only 20 minutes