Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: So, Terry Wogan

I was there last November - hooked up with a pal to watch Utd v Arsenal. I got to Limerick early so I could have a look around and found it rather bleak and scruffy. The market, which I had been advised was not to be missed, had about twenty five stalls

My friend also cautioned me to keep shtum if Arsenal scored as most of the local pikies were all ardent Utd fans.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Wogan's fans and the large crowd in attendance at the banks of the River Shannon applauded its unveiling."
    They must have been on the far bank of the Shannon to applaud that monstrosity
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Herbette Chapman - aged 15 View Post
    I was there last November - hooked up with a pal to watch Utd v Arsenal. I got to Limerick early so I could have a look around and found it rather bleak and scruffy. The market, which I had been advised was not to be missed, had about twenty five stalls

My friend also cautioned me to keep shtum if Arsenal scored as most of the local pikies were all ardent Utd fans.
    It's a fúcking paradise now compared to what it used to be. Trust me in this. In the 1970s it was like fúcking Beirut.

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    They must have been on the far bank of the Shannon to applaud that monstrosity
    Well I would just assume they were very drunk and did not really know what they were doing.

Statues are a rum idea at best, not sure why people keep persevering with the concept. We have Molly Malone right outside our office window.

All day long, a queue of mainly Yanks waiting to sing the song while a few deviants will get up and rub her breasts.

Well the statue is rather lurid S. Her paps are practically hanging out

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Well I would just assume they were very drunk and did not really know what they were doing.

Statues are a rum idea at best, not sure why people keep persevering with the concept. We have Molly Malone right outside our office window.

All day long, a queue of mainly Yanks waiting to sing the song while a few deviants will get up and rub her breasts.