Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: So, Terry Wogan

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    a fan club?
    Indeed.

"A number of people travelled from Britain to attend the ceremony in person, including several former BBC colleagues and members of the TOGs (Terry’s Old Geezers and Gals) fan club.

Wogan's fans and the large crowd in attendance at the banks of the River Shannon applauded its unveiling."

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Wogan's fans and the large crowd in attendance at the banks of the River Shannon applauded its unveiling."
    They must have been on the far bank of the Shannon to applaud that monstrosity
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    They must have been on the far bank of the Shannon to applaud that monstrosity
    Well I would just assume they were very drunk and did not really know what they were doing.

Statues are a rum idea at best, not sure why people keep persevering with the concept. We have Molly Malone right outside our office window.

All day long, a queue of mainly Yanks waiting to sing the song while a few deviants will get up and rub her breasts.

Well the statue is rather lurid S. Her paps are practically hanging out

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Well I would just assume they were very drunk and did not really know what they were doing.

Statues are a rum idea at best, not sure why people keep persevering with the concept. We have Molly Malone right outside our office window.

All day long, a queue of mainly Yanks waiting to sing the song while a few deviants will get up and rub her breasts.