Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: So, sh1t in your coffee, bovered?

So, sh1t in your coffee, bovered?

It is, after all, just a bit of bacteria and a bit of bacteria now and then toughens up the old immune system. I expect anyone who has ever dipped their hands into a bowl of communal peanuts or crisps has had worse.

In short, much apoo about nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    It is, after all, just a bit of bacteria and a bit of bacteria now and then toughens up the old immune system. I expect anyone who has ever dipped their hands into a bowl of communal peanuts or crisps has had worse.

I am sure someone has already said. not surprised all tastes like **** to me :coffeehipster:

I don't drink coffee so I am not overly concerned. If you **** in my tea I'll be ****ing angry. And slightly bemused

It seems to be largely in ice rather than coffee. Ice has always been a major source of food poisoning.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    It seems to be largely in ice rather than coffee. Ice has always been a major source of food poisoning.
    That's what people forget when they go abroad.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Work is going to force me to go to India

I'm going to get a nasty case of something because at some point, likely while hammered, I will forget to eat only cooked vegetables.

What sort of sorry excuse for a country would end up in the position where foreigners can only eat cooked vegetables? I'm dreading it.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    When i went on holiday last year i avoided ice for most of the week and then some **** put ice in my coke and i just thought "**** it" and downed it. I had the ****s for the last two days Had to take an imodium for the 6 hour flight home.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    When i went on holiday last year i avoided ice for most of the week and then some **** put ice in my coke and i just thought "**** it" and downed it. I had the ****s for the last two days Had to take an imodium for the 6 hour flight home.
    I went for a swim on a very busy beach in Italy. I didn't think much of it at the time but nobody was in the water.
    Turns out there was a sewage problem in that area

Work is going to force me to go to India

I'm going to get a nasty case of something because at some point, likely while hammered, I will forget to eat only cooked vegetables.

What sort of sorry excuse for a country would end up in the position where foreigners can only eat cooked vegetables? I'm dreading it.
    I've been three or four times and it is fine. As long as you stick to vegetables and bread. The vegetarian food is much better anyway because the meat is piss poor quality.

Unfortunately I got hammered on the last night, ate one tiny piece of meat and experienced the worst 12 hours of my life.

You live and learn

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    I've been three or four times and it is fine. As long as you stick to vegetables and bread. The vegetarian food is much better anyway because the meat is piss poor quality.

Unfortunately I got hammered on the last night, ate one tiny piece of meat and experienced the worst 12 hours of my life.

You live and learn
    It is quite a scary thought, though, when you consider just how full of **** WES is to start with :humanitariandisaster: