Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: So, sh1t in your coffee, bovered?

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    Work is going to force me to go to India

I'm going to get a nasty case of something because at some point, likely while hammered, I will forget to eat only cooked vegetables.

What sort of sorry excuse for a country would end up in the position where foreigners can only eat cooked vegetables? I'm dreading it.
    India's no worse than south east Asia or east Africa. Just take sensible precautions: eat some natural yoghurt every day for two weeks before departure and then have some local yoghurt at breakfast in your hotel, then eat and experience everything available, especially street food.

I've only ever had the shíts once in in the tropics and that was from a bowl of lentils in a 5 star hotel. Alright, twice if you include the time I came home from Tanzania with debilitating stomach cramps (no shíts) which lasted 8 months.

Just get fired in. Life is too short to fúck about worrying about ice in your drinks or lettuce with your meal.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    India's no worse than south east Asia or east Africa. Just take sensible precautions: eat some natural yoghurt every day for two weeks before departure and then have some local yoghurt at breakfast in your hotel, then eat and experience everything available, especially street food.

I've only ever had the shíts once in in the tropics and that was from a bowl of lentils in a 5 star hotel. Alright, twice if you include the time I came home from Tanzania with debilitating stomach cramps (no shíts) which lasted 8 months.

Just get fired in. Life is too short to fúck about worrying about ice in your drinks or lettuce with your meal.
    The way you talk its almost as though you don't actually want WES to shīt himself inside out.
    Last edited by Burney; 06-28-2017 at 09:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    The way you talk its almost as though you don't actually want WES to shīt himself inside out.
    It seems a strange attitude to me - to have the opportunity to visit wondrous, extraordinary places, and then choose to siolate yourself from the culture in case you need to go poopy.

I bet if he saw the conditions in the kitchens at his 'resort' in Dubai he'd shít himself from fright anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    I don't drink coffee so I am not overly concerned. If you **** in my tea I'll be ****ing angry. And slightly bemused
    This reminds me of a joke.

Bloke's sitting in a pub with a pint and decides to pop off to the toilet for a piss. While he's away, some big strapping black lass comes over, crouches over his pint and farts.

When the bloke comes back, someone approaches him and says, "sorry to bother you mate, but you see that big black lass over there? She just let one go in your pint while you were in the toilet."

The bloke's naturally furious and marches over to the lady in question.

"Oi, love, you Fart-in-ma Whitbread?"

"Nah, she replies. "I'm Tessa Sanderson"

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    This reminds me of a joke.

Bloke's sitting in a pub with a pint and decides to pop off to the toilet for a piss. While he's away, some big strapping black lass comes over, crouches over his pint and farts.

When the bloke comes back, someone approaches him and says, "sorry to bother you mate, but you see that big black lass over there? She just let one go in your pint while you were in the toilet."

The bloke's naturally furious and marches over to the lady in question.

"Oi, love, you Fart-in-ma Whitbread?"

"Nah, she replies. "I'm Tessa Sanderson"
    Speaking of jokes. One of the gay gentlemen in the office didn't like my sharp humour.
    When he was talking about Pride he said he was going somewhere first then said 'I will go straight there'

I immediately said seems a strange place to do that.

Nothing... just

I must have been to Malaysia and Singapore about 40 times over the years. Have eaten everything and never had a problem.

India got me with a tiny piece of meat in a 5 star hotel. I would say it is quite a bit worse.

I can cope with the ****s. This was both ends for 12 hours, partial blindness, complete loss of balance and, more importantly, dignity.

There was **** everywhere….

I must have been to Malaysia and Singapore about 40 times over the years. Have eaten everything and never had a problem.

India got me with a tiny piece of meat in a 5 star hotel. I would say it is quite a bit worse.

I can cope with the ****s. This was both ends for 12 hours, partial blindness, complete loss of balance and, more importantly, dignity.

There was **** everywhere….
    It's just food with human shít in it. Could happen anywhere. Perhaps the Indian penchant for street-****ting makes the matter a little more widespread.

It's just food with human shít in it. Could happen anywhere. Perhaps the Indian penchant for street-****ting makes the matter a little more widespread.
    I think you only have to look at how meat and fish are transported. Often in fairly open lorries with no refrigeration, in blazing heat and over long distances. I have seen lines of lorries sat there overnight with food hanging out over the back.

Not sure why one would bother on any continent.

Passable on a burger but does not really add to the party.

I think you only have to look at how meat and fish are transported. Often in fairly open lorries with no refrigeration, in blazing heat and over long distances. I have seen lines of lorries sat there overnight with food hanging out over the back.
    If it's rotten it'll stink.