Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: So, sh1t in your coffee, bovered?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    It seems a strange attitude to me - to have the opportunity to visit wondrous, extraordinary places, and then choose to siolate yourself from the culture in case you need to go poopy.

I bet if he saw the conditions in the kitchens at his 'resort' in Dubai he'd shít himself from fright anyway.
    Well, there is this small matter of one friend who contracted a parasite there and ultimately died from it. And then the 8 year old boy of friends who decided to 'tour' India only to end up with their son in intensive care within 5 days which eventually resulted in him being out of school for 2 years and which effects him to this day.

So slightly more than a case of sh1ts.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    I don't drink coffee so I am not overly concerned. If you **** in my tea I'll be ****ing angry. And slightly bemused
    I'm with 007 on the topic of tea, but why don't you drink coffee? About a dozen espressos a day, for me.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    Well, there is this small matter of one friend who contracted a parasite there and ultimately died from it. And then the 8 year old boy of friends who decided to 'tour' India only to end up with their son in intensive care within 5 days which eventually resulted in him being out of school for 2 years and which effects him to this day.

Of course, weak and unwary types will be punished regardless, in any sort of life. Overall though, it's no big deal.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Of course, weak and unwary types will be punished regardless, in any sort of life. Overall though, it's no big deal.
    It's natural selection, basically. Cleaning up the gene pool.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post

You see precious little of the culture when you are lying on the bathroom covered in your own **** and puke.

Anyway, eating meat is hardly a cultural necessity in India.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    I'm with 007 on the topic of tea, but why don't you drink coffee? About a dozen espressos a day, for me.
    I started feeling ****e after every cup. I always preferred tea anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    I started feeling ****e after every cup. I always preferred tea anyway.
    ̶W̶e̶i̶r̶d̶o̶. Fair enough.