Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So, sh1t in your coffee, bovered?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

So, sh1t in your coffee, bovered?

It is, after all, just a bit of bacteria and a bit of bacteria now and then toughens up the old immune system. I expect anyone who has ever dipped their hands into a bowl of communal peanuts or crisps has had worse.

In short, much apoo about nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    It is, after all, just a bit of bacteria and a bit of bacteria now and then toughens up the old immune system. I expect anyone who has ever dipped their hands into a bowl of communal peanuts or crisps has had worse.

I am sure someone has already said. not surprised all tastes like **** to me :coffeehipster:

I don't drink coffee so I am not overly concerned. If you **** in my tea I'll be ****ing angry. And slightly bemused

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    I don't drink coffee so I am not overly concerned. If you **** in my tea I'll be ****ing angry. And slightly bemused
    This reminds me of a joke.

Bloke's sitting in a pub with a pint and decides to pop off to the toilet for a piss. While he's away, some big strapping black lass comes over, crouches over his pint and farts.

When the bloke comes back, someone approaches him and says, "sorry to bother you mate, but you see that big black lass over there? She just let one go in your pint while you were in the toilet."

The bloke's naturally furious and marches over to the lady in question.

"Oi, love, you Fart-in-ma Whitbread?"

"Nah, she replies. "I'm Tessa Sanderson"

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    This reminds me of a joke.

Bloke's sitting in a pub with a pint and decides to pop off to the toilet for a piss. While he's away, some big strapping black lass comes over, crouches over his pint and farts.

When the bloke comes back, someone approaches him and says, "sorry to bother you mate, but you see that big black lass over there? She just let one go in your pint while you were in the toilet."

The bloke's naturally furious and marches over to the lady in question.

"Oi, love, you Fart-in-ma Whitbread?"

"Nah, she replies. "I'm Tessa Sanderson"
    Speaking of jokes. One of the gay gentlemen in the office didn't like my sharp humour.
    When he was talking about Pride he said he was going somewhere first then said 'I will go straight there'

I immediately said seems a strange place to do that.

Nothing... just

I'm with 007 on the topic of tea, but why don't you drink coffee? About a dozen espressos a day, for me.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    I'm with 007 on the topic of tea, but why don't you drink coffee? About a dozen espressos a day, for me.
    I started feeling ****e after every cup. I always preferred tea anyway.

I started feeling ****e after every cup. I always preferred tea anyway.
    ̶W̶e̶i̶r̶d̶o̶. Fair enough.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

It seems to be largely in ice rather than coffee. Ice has always been a major source of food poisoning.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    It seems to be largely in ice rather than coffee. Ice has always been a major source of food poisoning.
    That's what people forget when they go abroad.