Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: BREAKING NEWS: Scotland's First Minister Nicola Sturgeon says plan for independence

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I don't understand what he says anyway.
    Can won jack their own thread?
    Clearly. You started off talking about Nicola Sturgeon and switched to guitar leads with no warning.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Clearly. You started off talking about Nicola Sturgeon and switched to guitar leads with no warning.
    Maybe I could have my own thread I just add to each day.

It's mad stuff, electricity, f. I'm not sure I really believe anyone who tells me they understand it.
    DC electrics is OK, but AC is a bit of a mind fúck. I only studied it from an aviation perspective, admittedly.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I am now entering the exciting world of amps and different tones.
    I thought I was imagining the electric shock feelings.
    It can happen. Once it was an earth wire within my guitar that came loose. You can even get shocks off a microphone if touching your strings with an earthing problem.

Cue Sir C: "Touching your strings, eh? Haven't heard them called that before."

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    It can happen. Once it was an earth wire within my guitar that came loose. You can even get shocks off a microphone if touching your strings with an earthing problem.

Cue Sir C: "Touching your strings, eh? Haven't heard them called that before."
    I beg your pardon? Are you accusing me of being some sort of cheap Finbar Saunders character?

It's mad stuff, electricity, f. I'm not sure I really believe anyone who tells me they understand it.
    It is nothing more than a flow of electrons from one spot t'another, Burney.

I have no comment on the other two topics which seem to be Pat playing guitar naked and a Scottish referendum.

Although it may be relevant to point out that while I do not condone violence against women, I would seriously enjoy slapping that lesbian looking, Jock dwarf bitch. Oh yes.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    It is nothing more than a flow of electrons from one spot t'another, Burney.

I have no comment on the other two topics which seem to be Pat playing guitar naked and a Scottish referendum.

Although it may be relevant to point out that while I do not condone violence against women, I would seriously enjoy slapping that lesbian looking, Jock dwarf bitch. Oh yes.
    Pfffft. How come it doesn't leak out of the sockets, then, eh?

I think Sir C wants to have angry sex with her. I can't keep track of who's on that list of his, though, to be honest. I think it's her, Jack Monroe and Polly Toynbee.

I think Sir C wants to have angry sex with her. I can't keep track of who's on that list of his, though, to be honest. I think it's her, Jack Monroe and Polly Toynbee.
    Jack Monroe's out, ever since she said that the hormone therapy was making her smell like a man.

Thank you for having my back yesterday, by the way. I came out of the hospital surprised to note that I was the subject of a mild twitter storm. A twitter squall, if you will.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Jack Monroe's out, ever since she said that the hormone therapy was making her smell like a man.

Thank you for having my back yesterday, by the way. I came out of the hospital surprised to note that I was the subject of a mild twitter storm. A twitter squall, if you will.
    Did it involve that commie pinko spineless bitch, Jorge?
    Last edited by World's End Stella; 06-27-2017 at 03:16 PM.

Because air is a poor conductor. Unless you've got lighting which is really wierd stuff.