Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Sky getting rid of Sky Sports 1, 2, 3, 4 etc...

Sky getting rid of Sky Sports 1, 2, 3, 4 etc...

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    I have them all on my illegal telly box

Interesting. Suggests to me that PL football might not be the guaranteed moneyspinner it used to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Interesting. Suggests to me that PL football might not be the guaranteed moneyspinner it used to be.
    Their trouble is there's alternatives now. A lot of people get BT sport for free and they show the champions league and have a lot of Premier League games. Then there's the internet of course where you can watch it all for nothing. The Sky model has always been ridiculous anyway. You have to pay £20 for a load of **** channels before you can even add a sports package. Rubbish.
    Last edited by Billy Goat Sverige; 06-27-2017 at 02:10 PM.

Their trouble is there's alternatives now. A lot of people get BT sport for free and they show the champions league and have a lot of Premier League games. Then there's the internet of course where you can watch it all for nothing. The Sky model has always been ridiculous anyway. You have to pay £20 for a load of **** channels before you can even add a sports package. Rubbish.
    I agree. I decided years ago I wasn't getting value for money from it and binned the fücking thing. Haven't missed it. If I really want to see a game (which is rare), I'll stream it.

Besides, football just isn't as interesting to watch as it used to be imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I still have my Sky subscription but increasingly I question why.

The truth is that I watch more foreign football on the BT platform than domestic of any sort.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    I still have my Sky subscription but increasingly I question why.

The truth is that I watch more foreign football on the BT platform than domestic of any sort.

With BT you know that any game from a foreign league is likely to include one of the very top teams in said european league so there's likely to be some quality on show that will interest the neutral. Nobody wants to watch Bournemouth against Hull (unless you're one of their fans).