Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How long before the new season starts

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    I am not oppressing you at all, simply as our Canadian colleague has pointed out, our players become our players when they join us.

We need new players.

I wish we could get rid of some as well, like Walcott. Hate him.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    We report back for pre-season training opn Monday, apparently.

I'm going to moan like a ******* if we sell any nice young gentlemen like Chambo. Or Wilsh.

I hope we sign no one. I don't want other teams' players, I want our players. Nice ones. With kind faces.
    Cesc was once another team's player you silly old goat.

And, of course, he is now as well.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    Cesc was once another team's player you silly old goat.

And, of course, he is now as well.
    Cesc will always be our player, wes. Our captain, our heartbeat.

It's like when I die. I may be gone physically, but I will live on forever in your heart and your soul.

Cesc will always be our player, wes. Our captain, our heartbeat.

It's like when I die. I may be gone physically, but I will live on forever in your heart and your soul.
    He'll be thinking of you when he attends Mrs C's new wedding 3 mths after you have gone..... then we'll all forget who you even were
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

We report back for pre-season training opn Monday, apparently.

I'm going to moan like a ******* if we sell any nice young gentlemen like Chambo. Or Wilsh.

I hope we sign no one. I don't want other teams' players, I want our players. Nice ones. With kind faces.
    Right. We're not going to get rid of anybody; we're going to stick together, just like it used to be. When you side with a man, you stay with him and if you can't do that, you're like some animal. You're finished. We're finished, all of us!

As the man said.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Right. We're not going to get rid of anybody; we're going to stick together, just like it used to be. When you side with a man, you stay with him and if you can't do that, you're like some animal. You're finished. We're finished, all of us!

As the man said.
    Let us make our final stand here, r. Back to back, we shall give and expect no quarter. Choking on our own blood, we shall die like gentlemen.

Here. Take my hand.

Let us make our final stand here, r. Back to back, we shall give and expect no quarter. Choking on our own blood, we shall die like gentlemen.

Here. Take my hand.
    Zum letzten Mal wird Sturmalarm geblasen; zum Kampfe steh'n wir alle schon bereit!
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Zum letzten Mal wird Sturmalarm geblasen; zum Kampfe steh'n wir alle schon bereit!
    That's easy for you to say.

Dying for the cause is one thing, r. Blasen is quite another.

Quote Originally Posted by pat vegas View Post

I miss moaning about arsenal.
    Wenger aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhtt!
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”