Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: How long before the new season starts

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Quite right, r. SW is one of these spoilt youngsters who is very good at spending other people's money
    I get enough of that sort of thing at home
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    We report back for pre-season training opn Monday, apparently.

I'm going to moan like a ******* if we sell any nice young gentlemen like Chambo. Or Wilsh.

I hope we sign no one. I don't want other teams' players, I want our players. Nice ones. With kind faces.
    Right. We're not going to get rid of anybody; we're going to stick together, just like it used to be. When you side with a man, you stay with him and if you can't do that, you're like some animal. You're finished. We're finished, all of us!

As the man said.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Right. We're not going to get rid of anybody; we're going to stick together, just like it used to be. When you side with a man, you stay with him and if you can't do that, you're like some animal. You're finished. We're finished, all of us!

As the man said.
    Let us make our final stand here, r. Back to back, we shall give and expect no quarter. Choking on our own blood, we shall die like gentlemen.

Here. Take my hand.

Let us make our final stand here, r. Back to back, we shall give and expect no quarter. Choking on our own blood, we shall die like gentlemen.

Here. Take my hand.
    Zum letzten Mal wird Sturmalarm geblasen; zum Kampfe steh'n wir alle schon bereit!

Zum letzten Mal wird Sturmalarm geblasen; zum Kampfe steh'n wir alle schon bereit!
    That's easy for you to say.

Oh, it's just one of those fascinating little things you pick up, you know.

Rather like your mum.

Quote Originally Posted by 71 Guns - channeling the spirit of Mr Hat View Post
    That's easy for you to say.

Dying for the cause is one thing, r. Blasen is quite another.

Dying for the cause is one thing, r. Blasen is quite another.
    May as well enjoy it, is perhaps the thinking there.