Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: How long before the new season starts

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    You're telling me to stop expressing an honest feeling, sw?

Why are you oppressing me?
    I am not oppressing you at all, simply as our Canadian colleague has pointed out, our players become our players when they join us.

We need new players.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    I am not oppressing you at all, simply as our Canadian colleague has pointed out, our players become our players when they join us.

We need new players.

Don't like it. Shan't.

We need new players.

I wish we could get rid of some as well, like Walcott. Hate him.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    I wish we could get rid of some as well, like Walcott. Hate him.
    A lot will be going. So many that I expect we have to keep Theon just to keep up the homegrown quota in the squard.

Debuchy, Blenkinsop, Gibbs, Wilshere, Perez, Alexis, Giroud, Elneny, Campbell, Sanogo. Ox

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    A lot will be going. So many that I expect we have to keep Theon just to keep up the homegrown quota in the squard.

Debuchy, Blenkinsop, Gibbs, Wilshere, Perez, Alexis, Giroud, Elneny, Campbell, Sanogo. Ox
    don't forget Sir Chesney.

That's an full 11 and a sub's worth of players leaving.

Caramel soy lattés for all round Theo's gaff.

Alexis and Giroud are the only ones worth giving a **** about really. Ox seems to have this idea that he can play in central midfield, so if that's what he wants let him go and look a tit in someone else's midfield.

Going nowhere.

About 1 week before we sign a player in a panic buy.

Shirley, the season starts 2 weeks before the panic buys?
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Going nowhere.
    You think Giroud will want to stay with Lacazette coming here?