Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Whenever I get a train and we reach the last stop. There are plenty of people

Whenever I get a train and we reach the last stop. There are plenty of people

who don't appear to be in any rush to leave the train. They just sit there for ages.

Do they just stay on there all day? or are they being smart to miss the crowd of people leaving?

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    who don't appear to be in any rush to leave the train. They just sit there for ages.

Do they just stay on there all day? or are they being smart to miss the crowd of people leaving?
    I think they're probably aliens of some kind. Monitoring us.

Or they have all have an OCD thing where they have to be the last person off the carriage.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post

Or they have all have an OCD thing where they have to be the last person off the carriage.
    Maybe getting their monies worth as it's so bloody expensive.

Maybe getting their monies worth as it's so bloody expensive.
    Not on the Ginger network. A mere one and a half our saxon pounds to travel from one end of the captial to the other.

Not everybody lives their life in a mad rush.

It is nice to slow down on occasion.

When I worked up London for 2 years I'd get on the last carriage at Beckenham Junction (which guaranteed a seat) and I'd be one of the last off at Victoria missing all the headless ****s.

It's all about being cool bro...
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Quote Originally Posted by barrybueno View Post
    When I worked up London for 2 years I'd get on the last carriage at Beckenham Junction (which guaranteed a seat) and I'd be one of the last off at Victoria missing all the headless ****s.

It's all about being cool bro...
    Better to avoid public spaces as much as possible. Get in get out imo. Before you get allaned or errr claddered.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post

Better than monitors sent to alienate us, I guess

"Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Better than monitors sent to alienate us, I guess

Badoom-tish!