Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: What's a good area for an office in London? has to be full of hipsters. If any of you

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Christ, really? A £350k house in Abbey Wood? Amazing.

I've just remembered going to a pub in Plumstead which, on Friday evenings, featured strippers on roller skates
    My other nan lived in Plumstead. Outside toilet with a little parafin heater in the winter. Demolished now, but right between the sites of the Manor Ground and Invicta Ground.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    All of them? I had an ancestor or two who lived in and around Hoxton but generally they were spread around a bit more. Though I have read accounts of people who literally never left Hoxton all their lives.

As for happily, I don't know how you can be sure of that tbh. Centuries is a long time to be happy in places that were somewhat troubled from time to time, as a glance at the Charles Booth map will reveal. Especially the Old Nichol.
    On my mum's side they were spread across two or three streets for a couple of hundred years. Happily is probably largely inaccurate. They would have been horribly poor.

Quote Originally Posted by eastgermanautos View Post
    know LA, an equivalent to Los Feliz.

Thanks.
    France, imo.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."