Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What's a good area for an office in London? has to be full of hipsters. If any of you

What's a good area for an office in London? has to be full of hipsters. If any of you

know LA, an equivalent to Los Feliz.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by eastgermanautos View Post
    know LA, an equivalent to Los Feliz.

Thanks.
    Thamesmead is the place for you ega. Trendy as ****.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Seems a little dire, bro. On the real.

Seems a little dire, bro. On the real.

I kind of liked the Primrose Hill area near Regents Park. Although prob a little too pricy for my bum ass.

I kind of liked the Primrose Hill area near Regents Park. Although prob a little too pricy for my bum ass.
    Edmonton is just like Primrose Hill but significantly cheaper.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    What is Trendy at our advanced age, might not be trendy for a hipster like him
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    What is Trendy at our advanced age, might not be trendy for a hipster like him
    I went to Trendy Shoreditch the other week.
    People say how lovely it is. If you ignore the drug dealers every 2 feet. People are not streetwise imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I went to Trendy Shoreditch the other week.
    People say how lovely it is. If you ignore the drug dealers every 2 feet. People are not streetwise imo.
    When i lived down in Islington, I found Hoxton and Shoreditch to be crap imho, couldn't see what the fuss was

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    When i lived down in Islington, I found Hoxton and Shoreditch to be crap imho, couldn't see what the fuss was
    exactly. This is what I try to explain to the Londoners I work with / married too.
    Londoners who are relatively new to the City who tell me how certain ares are nice but they were crap and will always be crap imo

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    exactly. This is what I try to explain to the Londoners I work with / married too.
    Londoners who are relatively new to the City who tell me how certain ares are nice but they were crap and will always be crap imo
    Biased, but i always thought Islington and Clerkenwell were very nice areas... good food and nights out, also good places to live and some quiet areas if you needed it. Just sooooooo bloody expensive (wished I'd kept my flat )