Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Cricket WIMB..... County Championship matches today.. pink Ball and play finishes

Cricket WIMB..... County Championship matches today.. pink Ball and play finishes

at 9pm or so... yes or no?
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    at 9pm or so... yes or no?
    Interesting experiment - would definitely have popped along after work if I was in the vicinity of a game.

Having said that - just seen Middlesex are 4-2.

Bull**** idea. Ridiculous, clearly the ball is crap

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Interesting experiment - would definitely have popped along after work if I was in the vicinity of a game.

Did you see Dawid Malan yesterday? What's his real cricket like? Some of the commentators were musing about a test place. First class average of 38 isn't bad, no?

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Did you see Dawid Malan yesterday? What's his real cricket like? Some of the commentators were musing about a test place. First class average of 38 isn't bad, no?
    One of my favourite players since I saw him get a T20 hundred for Middlesex against Lancashire (who had Flintoff and possibly Anderson in their ranks). Lovely batsman to watch and does have some decent first-class form behind him, but I would say just falls short of Test match class imo.

One of my favourite players since I saw him get a T20 hundred for Middlesex against Lancashire (who had Flintoff and possibly Anderson in their ranks). Lovely batsman to watch and does have some decent first-class form behind him, but I would say just falls short of Test match class imo.
    At least he'd be more inspiring to watch than Ballance.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    At least he'd be more inspiring to watch than Ballance.
    Indeed - can't knock the amount of runs Ballance has scored this season though. Hard to ignore if you are picking on form. Hameed failed again today Can't possibly play next week. Leaves Jennings to open and a space at 3

Dare I say it .... looking better now.

When are the doing the t20 format...NatWest blast way tooo tiresome for me.

Ps quite enjoyed that t20 game vs South Africa at Taunton.