Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: So we can add theatre to the list of things Mo knows nothing about

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Is the primary purpose of theatre not to entertain, m? That being the case, if wes was entertained, the play was successful, for him at least.
    Good lord - quite the radical idea there, sir c

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Good lord - quite the radical idea there, sir c
    Am I being naive, la?

Am I being naive, la?
    African defending
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Is the primary purpose of theatre not to entertain, m? That being the case, if wes was entertained, the play was successful, for him at least.
    Could have fùcking fooled me.

Also, I would venture to suggest that WES would be entertained by watching chimps fling faeces. That does not ennoble the spectacle, however.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post

Also, I would venture to suggest that WES would be entertained by watching chimps fling faeces. That does not ennoble the spectacle, however.
    But Chimps are fun b, I mean watching those rip another one to bits at Kansas Zoo must have been entertaining
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post

Lots of people are enjoy going to the theatre and are entertained Clearly, wes is no arbiter of ojective quality in any matter, but I simply don't believe one can apply objective standards to a piece of entertainment.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    But Chimps are fun b, I mean watching those rip another one to bits at Kansas Zoo must have been entertaining
    Nasty bàstards, p. When they attack humans, they go first for the eyes and genitals, which seems a bit off to me.

Blind and dickiess is no way to go through life.

Lots of people are enjoy going to the theatre and are entertained Clearly, wes is no arbiter of ojective quality in any matter, but I simply don't believe one can apply objective standards to a piece of entertainment.
    Except George Graham's 92-94 cup teams, of course.

We're not having this argument again. Clearly, Tolstoy is objectively better than Jackie Collins.

Also, I am prepared to bet that WES was largely there for the goatsex.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Except George Graham's 92-94 cup teams, of course.
    You're right, objectively I objected strongly to that dung ration.