Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 20

Thread: So, now that the DUP deal's been signed. Should be fun finding out what kind of loons

  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    we're dealing with here.
    50 million quid for mental health? Woefully inadequate I fear

  2. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    50 million quid for mental health? Woefully inadequate I fear
    I miss Curly

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    I take it this '£1bn for Northern Ireland' is coming from the same hole Labour would have used to fund their hairbrained policies?
    There must be a security fund for use in time of national emergency, surely?

    Keeping Corbyn away from government must rank as a fundamental national security issue.

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    we're dealing with here.
    The only real loon is Sammy Wilson. He's the one who made the comments on climate change, despite the DUP having no firm policies on it. I think he was caught walking about naked once.

    The rest of them are all pretty normal (just religious, they don't work on Sundays etc etc) . Dodds, Sir Jeffrey and Paisley are the top boys. Gregory Campbell''s the most bitter and Emma Little Pengelly is worth a look. Would you?

  5. #15
    Senior Member IUFG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    The Mobius
    Posts
    5,869
    Quote Originally Posted by Norn Iron View Post
    ... and Emma Little Pengelly is worth a look. Would you?
    The ****ing standards on here nowadays.

    There ARE rules, NI. You knows this.

    2016-04-26_new_20374287_I3.JPG
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Norn Iron View Post
    The only real loon is Sammy Wilson. He's the one who made the comments on climate change, despite the DUP having no firm policies on it. I think he was caught walking about naked once.

    The rest of them are all pretty normal (just religious, they don't work on Sundays etc etc) . Dodds, Sir Jeffrey and Paisley are the top boys. Gregory Campbell''s the most bitter and Emma Little Pengelly is worth a look. Would you?
    Is Donaldson a Sir?

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    The ****ing standards on here nowadays.

    There ARE rules, NI. You knows this.

    2016-04-26_new_20374287_I3.JPG
    Too lazy! That's a bad photo. Her election poster is better.

  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Norn Iron View Post
    Too lazy! That's a bad photo. Her election poster is better.
    This is hypocrisy on an industrial scale, Norn.

    *taps sign

  9. #19
    Senior Member barrybueno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    O'Neills, Beckenham
    Posts
    18,465
    Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    This is hypocrisy on an industrial scale, Norn.

    *taps sign
    How fitting for a political thread though, eh Ash?
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

  10. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by barrybueno View Post
    How fitting for a political thread though, eh Ash?
    Hondootedly.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •