Bet for FREE on football and win real cash – bet4F is changing the game
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20

Thread: So, now that the DUP deal's been signed. Should be fun finding out what kind of loons

  1. #1

    So, now that the DUP deal's been signed. Should be fun finding out what kind of loons

    we're dealing with here.

  2. #2
    All you have to do, which is what I did, is read their manifesto. Far less loony than many of the loonies in the major parties on the mainland.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Mo Britain less Europe View Post
    All you have to do, which is what I did, is read their manifesto. Far less loony than many of the loonies in the major parties on the mainland.
    It's not so much their policies that worry me as the nature of the individuals.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    It's not so much their policies that worry me as the nature of the individuals.
    It would be amusing if, with their encouragement, May went full-on Presbytarian on our arses.

    No shops or places of entertainment open on Sundays.
    Poofterism outlawed entirely.
    A vigilante temperance movement going round dashing drinks from peoples' hands.

    Actually it might be the basis of bringing some decency back to society.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    It would be amusing if, with their encouragement, May went full-on Presbytarian on our arses.

    No shops or places of entertainment open on Sundays.
    Poofterism outlawed entirely.
    A vigilante temperance movement going round dashing drinks from peoples' hands.

    Actually it might be the basis of bringing some decency back to society.
    Women made to dress modestly? Lewd music and images banned? Adultery outlawed and made punishable by death?



    Mind you, they do want to scrap the Licence Fee, so swings and roundabouts.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Women made to dress modestly? Lewd music and images banned? Adultery outlawed and made punishable by death?



    Mind you, they do want to scrap the Licence Fee, so swings and roundabouts.
    Well, if you can't beat 'em...

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Women made to dress modestly? Lewd music and images banned? Adultery outlawed and made punishable by death?



    Mind you, they do want to scrap the Licence Fee, so swings and roundabouts.

    Coming from Presbyterians that would be totally unacceptable. Now if Muslims were to propose it.....

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Well, if you can't beat 'em...
    Yes. Mind you, I wonder how us left-footers would fare in such a state. Will we have to start hiding priests again?

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Yes. Mind you, I wonder how us left-footers would fare in such a state. Will we have to start hiding priests again?
    I'm afraid that given the revelations of the past couple of decades I am disinclined to think too closely about priestholes

  10. #10
    Senior Member IUFG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    The Mobius
    Posts
    5,868
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    we're dealing with here.
    I take it this '£1bn for Northern Ireland' is coming from the same hole Labour would have used to fund their hairbrained policies?
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •