Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: If we could swap drama queen Alexis for world class striker Aguero, do we do it?

If we could swap drama queen Alexis for world class striker Aguero, do we do it?

Aguero, Mbappe Ozil. Talk about front threes!

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Obviously.

Why would SA want to play for us in the EL??? All due respect, I think he would want to go to a "bigger" club
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    Obviously.
    Well apparently Pep is up for it. Aguero is 29, though... Not going to be at his peak for much longer so would be a short term solution.

Maradona is a gooner innit...

I'd still go for Aubemyang

It could work out, I suppose, but it certainly doesn't sound good, at face value. After all, if Kun is no longer "good enough" for Manchester City, why would we want him. We are supposedly trying to play the same way as they are, in principle.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    It could work out, I suppose, but it certainly doesn't sound good, at face value. After all, if Kun is no longer "good enough" for Manchester City, why would we want him. We are supposedly trying to play the same way as they are, in principle.
    Reminds me of the other scenario where we trade in France's #1 striker for one lower down the spool.

That is just what we need another crock! Him and Wilsh can be bezzie mates in the Diaby suite

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Reminds me of the other scenario where we trade in France's #1 striker for one lower down the spool.
    Anelka for Suker still rankles.

This would be somewhat worse though because it's one thing to be bantered off by Real Madrid and quite another to receive the same dismissive, high-handed treatment from Manchester City.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."