Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: If we could swap drama queen Alexis for world class striker Aguero, do we do it?

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Anelka for Suker still rankles.
    Anelka for Henry, surely.

How about Suker in the UEFA Cup final...brought him with minutes left just to score a penalty and misses

Forget all those fancy goals of his...give me a Kim kallstrom type all day long...he buried his own vs Wigan...that was worth more that his salary we paid him

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    How about Suker in the UEFA Cup final...brought him with minutes left just to score a penalty and misses

Forget all those fancy goals of his...give me a Kim kallstrom type all day long...he buried his own vs Wigan...that was worth more that his salary we paid him
    Aguero can't stay healthy, my only thing. Besides, as much as I hate to say it, Sanchez is pretty danged good.

Quote Originally Posted by eastgermanautos View Post
    Aguero can't stay healthy, my only thing. Besides, as much as I hate to say it, Sanchez is pretty danged good.
    why do you hate to say it?

Quote Originally Posted by The Rob2 View Post
    why do you hate to say it?
    Because Alexis is a big bully, R, and ought to be thrown out of the club immediately for upsetting all the homos and snowflakes in our dressing room. Haven't you heard.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Because Alexis is a big bully, R, and ought to be thrown out of the club immediately for upsetting all the homos and snowflakes in our dressing room. Haven't you heard.
    Henry used to get a bit of a mood on didn't he - if only we got rid of him before the invincibles year and all that nonsense!

Quote Originally Posted by The Rob2 View Post
    Henry used to get a bit of a mood on didn't he - if only we got rid of him before the invincibles year and all that nonsense!
    It's a crying shame really, what people have become.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

That and the fact that in some games he gives the ball away on average every four minutes.

Not that I want him to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    That and the fact that in some games he gives the ball away on average every four minutes.

Not that I want him to go.
    He's really not good enough for us, do you mean? We need better?

He's really not good enough for us, do you mean? We need better?
    He's a diva. Superb but comes at a cost.