Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Last week I asked a question regarding my career. This week I have a new question.

Last week I asked a question regarding my career. This week I have a new question.

A real question.

So the gist of my current situation is carry on as usual hopefully buy a place. The place will be tiny and in an area I don't like and put me in debt for the rest of my working life in a city I am not very fond of.

How about a different option.
    what if I move to Italy to a place we already own with very low bills, where I can take a break from working and play my guitars at home and chill out, learn a new language. Not far from Milan easy to pop back to the UK when needed. my wife is happy to work and suggested I could take a break and take time to do what I want and play my guitars and have a much more relaxed life help her brother decorate his house etc, find a job later or study or learn something new. and somewhere I don't have to continuously think about this house buying stuff, paying large rents, being stuck in traffic, For example it took me an hour and half to get to Brent Cross it's 6 miles away. Then I can stop moaning.

We already have what we need there. It's got a nice terrace big rooms, very quiet. sell our car here and buy one there. I have given up on the idea of being some sort of successful office type, I'd rather work there in even in a supermarket as we have what we need.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    A real question.

So the gist of my current situation is carry on as usual hopefully buy a place. The place will be tiny and in an area I don't like and put me in debt for the rest of my working life in a city I am not very fond of.

what if I move to Italy to a place we already own with very low bills, where I can take a break from working and play my guitars at home and chill out, learn a new language. Not far from Milan easy to pop back to the UK when needed. my wife is happy to work and suggested I could take a break and take time to do what I want and play my guitars and have a much more relaxed life help her brother decorate his house etc, find a job later or study or learn something new. and somewhere I don't have to continuously think about this house buying stuff, paying large rents, being stuck in traffic, For example it took me an hour and half to get to Brent Cross it's 6 miles away. Then I can stop moaning.

We already have what we need there. It's got a nice terrace big rooms, very quiet. sell our car here and buy one there. I have given up on the idea of being some sort of successful office type, I'd rather work there in even in a supermarket as we have what we need.
    Go for it.
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

A real question.

I haven't regretted it. Go for it, F.

A real question.

Doss around at home living off the earnings of your wife, f?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post

But I can get a couple of ace amps and play my *******s off.
    then I will get youtube rich.

her idea though. I said won't you start to hate me in this situation.

A....where I can take a break from working and play my guitars at home and chill out, learn a new language. Not far from Milan easy to pop back to the UK when needed. my wife is happy to work and suggested I could take a break and take time to do what I want and play my guitars and have a much more relaxed life help her brother decorate his house etc, find a job later or study or learn something new.
    Reread this bit matey.

I think you'll answer your own question.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

I dream of being a kept man. I'm ace with the hoover

But I can get a couple of ace amps and play my *******s off.
    then I will get youtube rich.

her idea though. I said won't you start to hate me in this situation.
    More relevant is that you'll hate yourself.

I don't wish to be harsh, f, but there is a word for a man who lives from the earnings of a lady, and it's an ugly word. For an ugly business.

Take a couple of years. Work hard and learn to speak Italian. Make her speak to you only in Italian, you'll be relatively fluent in a couple of years. Then go to Italy and get a job.

More relevant is that you'll hate yourself.

I don't wish to be harsh, f, but there is a word for a man who lives from the earnings of a lady, and it's an ugly word. For an ugly business.

Take a couple of years. Work hard and learn to speak Italian. Make her speak to you only in Italian, you'll be relatively fluent in a couple of years. Then go to Italy and get a job.
    I'll definitely work. I think being there will make me learn quicker. Once I am there for a few days it starts becoming normal.

A real question.

The real question is why you haven't done this already.