Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: I have carefully watched a video of Lacazette.

  1. #1

    I have carefully watched a video of Lacazette.

    Lot of money for someone who takes a lot of penalties.

    Always keeps it low too.

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Lot of money for someone who takes a lot of penalties.

    Always keeps it low too.
    Was it la VHS cassette?

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Was it la VHS cassette?
    I saw it advertised in the Islington Gazette

    allow 28 days for delivery.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Was it la VHS cassette?
    Threadjack......What about Vettel eh? Nice of the FIA to give him a stop and go once Lewis was forced to pit. Bunch of Ferrari cock suckers.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    Threadjack......What about Vettel eh? Nice of the FIA to give him a stop and go once Lewis was forced to pit. Bunch of Ferrari cock suckers.
    Surely he will be retrospectively punished further by the FIA?

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Lot of money for someone who takes a lot of penalties.

    Always keeps it low too.
    I understand that we're signing him, Mbappé and another chap, and that this will make us :champions:

    So that's nice, then.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Lot of money for someone who takes a lot of penalties.

    Always keeps it low too.
    I think he is a bit underwhelming. Might as well save the cash and give Perez a go/hope Welbeck stays fit. If he was 25million I would say yes, but he's not close to being a top level striker.

    Anyway, none of this matters because Wenger has persuaded Mbappe to sign.

  8. #8
    Senior Member PSRB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    11,225
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    Threadjack......What about Vettel eh? Nice of the FIA to give him a stop and go once Lewis was forced to pit. Bunch of Ferrari cock suckers.
    Should have been black flagged, proper childish and stupid

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    I think he is a bit underwhelming. Might as well save the cash and give Perez a go/hope Welbeck stays fit. If he was 25million I would say yes, but he's not close to being a top level striker.

    Anyway, none of this matters because Wenger has persuaded Mbappe to sign.
    You think he's underwhelming but at the same time hope Welbeck stays fit? Welbeck completely ****s himself when presented with a goalscoring opportunity. I used to think he'd come good but his composure in front of goal is absolutely shocking.

  10. #10
    Senior Member PSRB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    11,225
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    I think he is a bit underwhelming. Might as well save the cash and give Perez a go/hope Welbeck stays fit. If he was 25million I would say yes, but he's not close to being a top level striker.

    Anyway, none of this matters because Wenger has persuaded Mbappe to sign.
    Fairly clear AW doesn't like Perez for whatever reason, he's off

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •