Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: So I checked out Ed Sheeran last night.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    To see what all the fuss is about.

He is clearly a technically gifted young man. To hold an audience alone and make such a sound by manipulating thon fancy pedal shows a remarkable musical dexterity. He's clearing put the time in and mastered his art.

But the blandness of it all! Jesus H Holy Christ, it's like listening to wallpaper paste!

Kids must be easily pleased these days; either that or their drug of choice is Mogadon.
    Thought the Foos were good on Saturday, mind you.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Yes, a decent show, but no better than that. Dave Grohl might be the Nicest Man in Rock n Roll but he writes some amazingly dull tunes.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Yes, a decent show, but no better than that. Dave Grohl might be the Nicest Man in Rock n Roll but he writes some amazingly dull tunes.
    They really are monumentally bland. That looked like the dullest Glastonbury in years. Radiohead bored the arse off me as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Up until they started doing Queen covers, when I switched them off.

Also the whole 'glasto' thing makes me a little bit puke. Why are people waving flags FFS?

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Up until they started doing Queen covers, when I switched them off.

Also the whole 'glasto' thing makes me a little bit puke. Why are people waving flags FFS?
    Dumb flag scum. If you are hanging out by the main stage you are missing Glastonbury.