Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: I think I have been drunk every day this week :-(

  1. #1

    I think I have been drunk every day this week :-(

    jfjfjfjfjffj

  2. #2
    Senior Member barrybueno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    O'Neills, Beckenham
    Posts
    18,384
    boy!did iyou work everyay day?
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by barrybueno View Post
    boy!did iyou work everyay day?
    Indeed. And tomorrow too. Then off to Saudi next week :-/

  4. #4
    Senior Member barrybueno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    O'Neills, Beckenham
    Posts
    18,384
    Excellent,btw my foot now looks like a blown up glove and its killing me
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by barrybueno View Post
    Excellent,btw my foot now looks like a blown up glove and its killing me
    What did the doc tell you?

  6. #6
    Senior Member barrybueno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    O'Neills, Beckenham
    Posts
    18,384
    I got no doc
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by barrybueno View Post
    I got no doc
    Forgive me for saying this, but I think it'd be a miscalculation if you didn't go. Nothing wrong with seeking a professional's advice.

  8. #8
    Senior Member barrybueno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    O'Neills, Beckenham
    Posts
    18,384
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Forgive me for saying this, but I think it'd be a miscalculation if you didn't go. Nothing wrong with seeking a professional's advice.
    youre right for sure, if on;y i could post a pis of my bad foot...
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by barrybueno View Post
    youre right for sure, if on;y i could post a pis of my bad foot...
    Sounds like the gout barry....rip

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •