Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hmmm. Intriguing one, this. Does the ownership of a child-like sex doll make this

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    nonce more or less likely to attempt sex with a real child? Should the importation of such things be encouraged or discouraged? Is it the nonce equivalent of vaping rather than actual smoking?

I'm torn. As. I imagine, is it.
    What an absolute load of ****e. 'In our unconscious, we're all murderers' as Lacan said. If someone jerks off while fantasizing about raping a woman, should he be arrested for thought-crime as well? We're supposedly living in a time of unbridled hedonism where -- by virtue of their being no God -- 'everything is permitted' and all horrors can be justified etc., but my God, we can't do anything without having to feel guilty anymore. I can't have a cigarette outside without some fat bint scowling at me, I can't attend a dinner without some ****head talking about how he 'shouldn't really be eating that many calories'. There's no space left to enjoy anything. Not even in our ****ing thoughts.
    It's the exact opposite: Because there's no God, nothing is permitted. On this, I am starting to agree with the conservatives. At least instating some paternal authority figure would permit a bit of fun again. The kind of fun they have at the Catholic church, the kind of fun they have in the KKK, and the kind of fun the Nazis had. This is the only space where there's allowed the dark underside of enjoyment.

edit: What a nice image
    Last edited by the splendor of antigone; 06-23-2017 at 04:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by the splendor of antigone View Post
    What an absolute load of ****e. 'In our unconscious, we're all murderers' as Lacan said. If someone jerks off while fantasizing about raping a woman, should he be arrested for thought-crime as well? We're supposedly living in a time of unbridled hedonism where -- by virtue of their being no God -- 'everything is permitted' and all horrors can be justified etc., but my God, we can't do anything without having to feel guilty anymore. I can't have a cigarette outside without some fat bint scowling at me, I can't attend a dinner without some ****head talking about how he 'shouldn't really be eating that many calories'. There's no space left to enjoy anything. Not even in our ****ing thoughts.
    It's the exact opposite: Because there's no God, nothing is permitted. On this, I am starting to agree with the conservatives. At least instating some paternal authority figure would permit a bit of fun again. The kind of fun they have at the Catholic church, the kind of fun they have in the KKK, and the kind of fun the Nazis had. This is the only space where there's allowed the dark underside of enjoyment.

edit: What a nice image
    Perhaps you've noticed, we're busily importing Islam for that very purpose. Social conservatism is in again and with it, a return to good, old fashioned family fun.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Where your argument is weak is the following - Mohammed was a nonce, good Muslims are busy grooming girls in Rotherham but we have to go easy on criticising that because, unlike the Catholic church whose noce priests are fair game, we must beware of creating stereotypes and fomenting racial or religious hatred.

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Britain less Europe View Post
    Where your argument is weak is the following - Mohammed was a nonce, good Muslims are busy grooming girls in Rotherham but we have to go easy on criticising that because, unlike the Catholic church whose noce priests are fair game, we must beware of creating stereotypes and fomenting racial or religious hatred.
    Of course, because Islam is on the march just now whilst the Catholic church is in retreat.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

It's on the march because it isn't being challenged.

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Britain less Europe View Post
    It's on the march because it isn't being challenged.
    No, it's because that religion still produces lots of children and promotes family life to further encourage that. They are not obsessed with not having children the way we are. Their numbers will help restore some balance to our social policies and behaviour.

We may not agree with it or even like it but we have no choice. Or rather, we had a choice but made the wrong one. We abandoned our own religions without anything viable to replace them and Islam is merely filling that void. Everyone seems to agree that they're all as bad as each other, but as I say, at least Islam is growing.

Islam is not filling the void in non-Muslim countries excpet by filling the country with immigrants. Stop immigration from certain countries and problem well on the way to being solved.

That's not the problem though. In fact, it's the obvious solution. An essential design flaw of the "modern, liberal, secular" state is that you need an old-fashioned religious-society birthrate to sustain it. Stop immigration tomorrow and the ones already here will still massively outbreed us. (Well, you; the redgunamos always have plenty of kids). But if everyone of us wants to be modern and liberal and so on, who do you imagine is going to challenge them?

Germany, and the Scandinavians for instance, are encouraging mass immigration from your so called "certain countries" for precisely this reason. As has been suggested, they could just as soon have rounded up millions of young, unemployed men and women from Spain. Or Italy or Greece or anywhere else in the EU. But Germany already has plenty of young, unemployed people of its own; what it doesn't have though is babies, which, long-term, is any nation's most valuable asset. But Spain and Italy and Greece don't have any babies either so what would be the point.

I'm not saying Islam will win, certainly not in the ninety minutes and certainly not in conventional battle, as everyone knows by now. But as the man said, it's the demography, stupid, and that is a different matter entirely. It's a game of last man standing and you don't actually have to win for your opponent to lose. You can succeed by default.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    nonce more or less likely to attempt sex with a real child? Should the importation of such things be encouraged or discouraged? Is it the nonce equivalent of vaping rather than actual smoking?

I'm torn. As. I imagine, is it.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england...source=twitter
    This is a very very good post. It probes some interesting questions, not least of which is what a child sex doll looks like. Wouldn't want to have that on my browser history.