Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Hmmm. Intriguing one, this. Does the ownership of a child-like sex doll make this

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    nonce more or less likely to attempt sex with a real child? Should the importation of such things be encouraged or discouraged? Is it the nonce equivalent of vaping rather than actual smoking?

I'm torn. As. I imagine, is it.
    What an absolute load of ****e. 'In our unconscious, we're all murderers' as Lacan said. If someone jerks off while fantasizing about raping a woman, should he be arrested for thought-crime as well? We're supposedly living in a time of unbridled hedonism where -- by virtue of their being no God -- 'everything is permitted' and all horrors can be justified etc., but my God, we can't do anything without having to feel guilty anymore. I can't have a cigarette outside without some fat bint scowling at me, I can't attend a dinner without some ****head talking about how he 'shouldn't really be eating that many calories'. There's no space left to enjoy anything. Not even in our ****ing thoughts.
    It's the exact opposite: Because there's no God, nothing is permitted. On this, I am starting to agree with the conservatives. At least instating some paternal authority figure would permit a bit of fun again. The kind of fun they have at the Catholic church, the kind of fun they have in the KKK, and the kind of fun the Nazis had. This is the only space where there's allowed the dark underside of enjoyment.

edit: What a nice image
    Last edited by the splendor of antigone; 06-23-2017 at 04:36 PM.