Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hmmm. Intriguing one, this. Does the ownership of a child-like sex doll make this

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Someone has to burst your bubble.
    As usual, things are ballooning out-of-control.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    As usual, things are ballooning out-of-control.
    Everyone is putting all of their eggs in one basket.

Why is the media so obsessed with nonces?

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Britain less Europe View Post
    Is it the theory that gaybashers are usually closeted types?

Well I could be wrong, but I think it's because they fùck kids.

Just a theory, mind.

Yes but you'd think the world is full of them. Anyway what makes them a less deserving minority than all the others, if they truly believe in what they're doing?

Yes but you'd think the world is full of them. Anyway what makes them a less deserving minority than all the others, if they truly believe in what they're doing?
    Well I'd agree that there is an unhealthy obsession with them. Mind you, at the risk of uttering hate speech against our nonceing brethren, having it off with children is a bit distasteful, really, isn't it?

It's a popular stance because we, our society, doesn't actually care for children anymore. Socially, politically we are really quite anti-child and anti-family so the media hysteria is a crude McGuffin intended to mask that fact.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    nonce more or less likely to attempt sex with a real child? Should the importation of such things be encouraged or discouraged? Is it the nonce equivalent of vaping rather than actual smoking?

I'm torn. As. I imagine, is it.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england...source=twitter
    That doll looks unerringly like my mate's wife, whose house we are going round to for dinner tomorrow night.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    That doll looks unerringly like my mate's wife, whose house we are going round to for dinner tomorrow night.
    Hmm, should be fun. Have you one or two cheeky quips or gags prepared?

Of course you have.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."