Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: So the latest polls show that 58% of Britains think that Britain should

So the latest polls show that 58% of Britains think that Britain should

Trade freely with the EU even if it meant that EU citizens were free to live and work in the U.K.

C'mon Leavers, tell me again how 80% of people voted for a party that supported hard Brexit.

Can you or Corbyn explain how you know who voted for which policies on election day? Because the polling stations I saw only had names of candidates and a space for a tick.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    Trade freely with the EU even if it meant that EU citizens were free to live and work in the U.K.

C'mon Leavers, tell me again how 80% of people voted for a party that supported hard Brexit.
    I know you act a bit dumb at times... but even you must know that the GE was not a brexit vote, it is on all policies that effect al lour lives... so give this up and focus on something else
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

The same polls that get every election result horribly wrong?

THat is a **** question anyway. Chuck in the word immigration and it will change the outcome. Or maybe not. I don't know.

Oi! - fúck off back to that mosquito ridden backwood you came from. S'got fack all to do with you.

Yes, that's the point, I think.

Understandably, immigrants cannot compute the mere thought that their hosts dislike them and are about to start launching them back into the sea. The idea is simply too terrifying.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbette Chapman - aged 15 View Post
    Oi! - fúck off back to that mosquito ridden backwood you came from. S'got fack all to do with you.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

What exactly are all these polls? I am never asked to participate in polls.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Understandably, immigrants cannot compute the mere thought that their hosts dislike them and are about to start launching them back into the sea. The idea is simply too terrifying.
    It's a long way to the sea from here

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    It's a long way to the sea from here
    Good point. Luckily for you I was on about the UK. The island monkeys are a different matter altogether.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."