Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: In my never ending search at looking at houses. You think you find a good won

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    I mean you pay a premium for the post code. I come from a council estate and i myself would be ****ed off if i had to live next to people from a council estate. People make their money and move up in life. You don't ****ing spend millions to live near the riff raff. If i wanted that i'd save myself millions and ****ing live next to them in the first place. Hypothetically speaking of course. I wish i had £3m.
    I'm all for taxing people up the arse, I'm all for social justice etc etc. But you don't **** about with somebody's home. Surely that is something we continue to believe?

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Hang on a minute. So the ones they have bought are actually the 'affordable housing' flats built alongside the luxury ones?

This is far less serious. If they are in a separate building and don't have access to the main one then it is far less worrying.

Ridiculous comments from Owen Jones. Makes himself look a right ****.
    Owen Jones is a right cünt. There is no 'look' about it.

I don't think the 'affordable' flats were ever meant to be affordable to the sort of people who were living in Grenfell, though. Their presence will still significantly damage these people's property prices and quality of life.

I'm all for taxing people up the arse, I'm all for social justice etc etc. But you don't **** about with somebody's home. Surely that is something we continue to believe?
    'We'? By 'we' I take it you don't mean the Labour Party, who were lobbying for just that recently.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Have you considered burning your current place down and being rehoused in luxury at the taxpayers' expense?
    Well unless he is a council tennant that wouldn't happen.. but you knew that
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Hang on a minute. So the ones they have bought are actually the 'affordable housing' flats built alongside the luxury ones?

This is far less serious. If they are in a separate building and don't have access to the main one then it is far less worrying.

Ridiculous comments from Owen Jones. Makes himself look a right ****.
    They have purchsed 68 flats for £10m so avg of £140k or so a flat.... sounds like a good deal to me
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    They have purchsed 68 flats for £10m so avg of £140k or so a flat.... sounds like a good deal to me
    Think of the real victims in this tragedy; the rich folks who now have to endure seeing blacks with boomboxes when they drive off in their luxury cars to the fanciest luxury restaurants and the like. It doesn't bear thinking about

Quote Originally Posted by the splendor of antigone View Post
    Think of the real victims in this tragedy; the rich folks who now have to endure seeing blacks with boomboxes when they drive off in their luxury cars to the fanciest luxury restaurants and the like. It doesn't bear thinking about
    That might read as a leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetle bit racist, tsoa
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    That might read as a leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetle bit racist, tsoa
    Also, his racial stereotypes seem to be stuck in 1985. Who the fück still has a boombox?

Mind you, at least he didn't call it what we *actually* used to call those items back in the 80s.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Also, his racial stereotypes seem to be stuck in 1985. Who the fück still has a boombox?

That's the joke, my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by the splendor of antigone View Post

That's the joke, my friend.
    Watch an episode of Mind Your Language, that unequivocally proves racism isn't funny.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”