Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: In my never ending search at looking at houses. You think you find a good won

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Harlow? Grays? Basildon? These can't be good ideas, f.

As far as I can make out, Harlow is a vast retail park in which people also apparently live.
    Can't afford anywhere else really whilst still working in London. Unless I am missing some areas. I don't have Monty Money.

Quote Originally Posted by the splendor of antigone View Post
    * at the expense of seeing your relatives, friends, and neighbours burned to a crisp, suffering from various degrees of burns, getting lung cancer from the inhalation of smoke, and living with a bit of trauma
    Why would one's relatives be living in the same building as one? Are we in Africa? Also, I've never had a neighbour whose very existence I didn't resent, so their fiery deaths would simply be a bonus.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Can't afford anywhere else really. Unless I am missing some areas. I don't have Monty Money.
    Have you looked at Herts? Even Cheshunt would be preferable to Harlow.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Can't afford anywhere else really. Unless I am missing some areas. I don't have Monty Money.
    I used to live in Grays. Don't go near the town centre. Stifford Clays is a better area in Grays. Benfleet is also better than Basildon and just next to it.

Quote Originally Posted by the splendor of antigone View Post
    * at the expense of seeing your relatives, friends, and neighbours burned to a crisp, suffering from various degrees of burns, getting lung cancer from the inhalation of smoke, and living with a bit of trauma
    Still.... 24 hour concierge, private cinema and swimming pool.

Every cloud an all that.....

Why would one's relatives be living in the same building as one? Are we in Africa? Also, I've never had a neighbour whose very existence I didn't resent, so their fiery deaths would simply be a bonus.
    Struggling to argue with your final sentence......

Have you looked at Herts? Even Cheshunt would be preferable to Harlow.
    Had a look at Cheshunt. I can only sort of find nice 2 bed flats for the same money or a few old fashioned narrow terraced houses.
    I want a garden at 3 rooms ideally. I could afford more but the deposit is the issue,

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Still.... 24 hour concierge, private cinema and swimming pool.

Every cloud an all that.....
    I read that they're not getting access to those services. I guarantee you there will be some complaints about that. Actually forget some, many complaints.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    I read that they're not getting access to those services. I guarantee you there will be some complaints about that. Actually forget some, many complaints.
    I'd be ****ing furious if I had bought a place there and they moved in.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    I used to live in Grays. Don't go near the town centre. Stifford Clays is a better area in Grays. Benfleet is also better than Basildon and just next to it.
    I will look closer.