Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: In my never ending search at looking at houses. You think you find a good won

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    I read that they're not getting access to those services. I guarantee you there will be some complaints about that. Actually forget some, many complaints.
    Those kids will be screaming in that pool from day one. The private cinema will be screening Disney 24/7 to a background soundtrack of slurping, munching and that atrocious noise people make when drinking the last dregs of their giant drink through a straw.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Those kids will be screaming in that pool from day one. The private cinema will be screening Disney 24/7 to a background soundtrack of slurping, munching and that atrocious noise people make when drinking the last dregs of their giant drink through a straw.
    and any new fridge delivery will be treated with suspicion.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    I read that they're not getting access to those services. I guarantee you there will be some complaints about that. Actually forget some, many complaints.
    The current residents are - quite reasonably - kicking off at the idea of having to share their lovely new building with a variety of smoke-damaged pond life. Inevitably, they are being criticised for it by those who won't have to live anywhere near these people.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017...medium=twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I'd be ****ing furious if I had bought a place there and they moved in.
    Its a day of rage in the making.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Have you considered burning your current place down and being rehoused in luxury at the taxpayers' expense?
    A genuine LOL moment
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Quote Originally Posted by Alberto Balsam Rodriguez View Post
    A genuine LOL moment
    I wouldn't be surprised that someone will try this now and people will end up dead for it.
    Sort of the arson rehousing version of hiding Shannon Matthews under the bed.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Have you seen the film of JG Ballard's High Rise? It'll be that, basically. People will be barbecuing dogs in no time.

Have you seen the film of JG Ballard's High Rise? It'll be that, basically. People will be barbecuing dogs in no time.
    All the parking spaces taken by 10 year old+ Mercedes Benz or BMW saloons.

Old sofas dumped in the rubbish areas.

enormous satellite dishes stuck on the side of the building.

The current residents are - quite reasonably - kicking off at the idea of having to share their lovely new building with a variety of smoke-damaged pond life. Inevitably, they are being criticised for it by those who won't have to live anywhere near these people.

I mean you pay a premium for the post code. I come from a council estate and i myself would be ****ed off if i had to live next to people from a council estate. People make their money and move up in life. You don't ****ing spend millions to live near the riff raff. If i wanted that i'd save myself millions and ****ing live next to them in the first place. Hypothetically speaking of course. I wish i had £3m.

Hang on a minute. So the ones they have bought are actually the 'affordable housing' flats built alongside the luxury ones?

This is far less serious. If they are in a separate building and don't have access to the main one then it is far less worrying.

Ridiculous comments from Owen Jones. Makes himself look a right ****.