Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The thing about this video is that it is sub-optimal for everyone involved

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    No, but you can get them to feed your expressed breast milk to the baby - as millions of mothers do.

I get sick of this 'It's the most natural and healthy thing in the world' excuse for flopping your dugs out everywhere. So's farting, but you presumably don't expect everyone to be fine with you letting rip in the office, do you?
    Expressing milk is a massive pain in the hole for a lot of mothers. I watched my missus try to do it for about 2 hours straight, resulting in her secreting more tears than actual milk.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Expressing milk is a massive pain in the hole for a lot of mothers. I watched my missus try to do it for about 2 hours straight, resulting in her secreting more tears than actual milk.
    Yes, well having a child is a massive pain in the hole - quite literally for women. That's the deal, I'm afraid. Nobody said it was supposed to be easy.

As a modern, reconstructed dad I spend a lot of time around mummies. Oh yes.

The hilarious thing is when they give you an accusing look because they think you're trying to sneak a peak at their tit , utterly oblivious to the fact that a breastfeeding mum - however attractive - is about as sexually alluring as, well, Diane Abbott.
    Most of the time you're trying to look away. That said, I did once know a chap who found the sight sexually arousing. Shame of it was, I'd rather liked him prior to discovering he was a monstrous deviant.

Yes, well having a child is a massive pain in the hole - quite literally for women. That's the deal, I'm afraid. Nobody said it was supposed to be easy.
    On a tangental note, I look forward to seeing the first virtue-signalling woman attempt to breastfeed in a mosque.

As a modern, reconstructed dad I spend a lot of time around mummies. Oh yes.

The hilarious thing is when they give you an accusing look because they think you're trying to sneak a peak at their tit , utterly oblivious to the fact that a breastfeeding mum - however attractive - is about as sexually alluring as, well, Diane Abbott.
    Yes - you have to look away, but look away in a way that doesn't look like you are looking away as looking away would look just as bad as looking. Even though, there is nothing to see, obviously

My girlfriend did it while we had to stay in the hospital (about 10 days) and she was like a ****ing dairy cow. The fridge on the premature ward was ****ing full to the brim with her milk. She stopped as soon as we got home but we still had enough milk to last another two weeks

But you can make it easier by letting them do whatever they want. As normal people who are happy to go about our day it is our job to make things easier for the people who struggle with literally ****ing everything, even if this means making 6 or 7 different toilets available for people who cant decide what the **** they are and resent having to choose.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    My girlfriend did it while we had to stay in the hospital (about 10 days) and she was like a ****ing dairy cow. The fridge on the premature ward was ****ing full to the brim with her milk. She stopped as soon as we got home but we still had enough milk to last another two weeks
    Blimey. Are you sure your girlfriend isn't *actually* a dairy cow?

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    Does it go off?

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Does it go off?
    You can freeze it for up to 6 months i think.