Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: The thing about this video is that it is sub-optimal for everyone involved

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    I think the broader issue is making an individual's issues society's problem. If someone wants to delay a decision about whether they are a Bruce or a Sheila, or even believe that gender is fluid or any other garbage, it doesn't make any difference to me. I just don't see why it has to be my problem as well. I don't really see why I have to hear about it constantly or have a view on which bog they should use.

I am also getting a bit ****ing sick of being described as a 'pale male' at work.
    Not a 'stale pale male'? You must be doing something right. Or that's what they call you behind your back.

I, too, am all in favour of people being allowed to be as mad/useless as they bloody like. However, I am not in favour of legislation or other strictures being put in place to shield them from my scorn, ridicule or simple scrutiny. It is in this latter area that the problems arise.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    But milk is lovely, b. I drink pints of it (cow's not human's). You're not becoming some sort of weirdo vegan are you?
    No adult human ought to be consuming large quantities of milk, la. Cheese and butter are fine. Milk is just weird.

I actually gag a little just thinking about having to drink milk.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    No adult human ought to be consuming large quantities of milk, la. Cheese and butter are fine. Milk is just weird.

I actually gag a little just thinking about having to drink milk.
    Quite clearly the weirdness is on your part there

Not a 'stale pale male'? You must be doing something right. Or that's what they call you behind your back.

I, too, am all in favour of people being allowed to be as mad/useless as they bloody like. However, I am not in favour of legislation or other strictures being put in place to shield them from my scorn, ridicule or simple scrutiny. It is in this latter area that the problems arise.
    They quite like me, despite my pale maleness. I know how to handle the incredible volume of lesbians we have here and I also know how to act around foreign people. I get wheeled out every time we have foreign visitors.

The only area where I do annoy them is by pointing out, constantly, that our positive action around recruitment has yielded a thousand lesbians but not a single black person. Given the ethnic mix of the student population I thought it might be a good idea to encourage applications from minority ethnics (not ethnic minorities, that is now offensive).

They quite like me, despite my pale maleness. I know how to handle the incredible volume of lesbians we have here and I also know how to act around foreign people. I get wheeled out every time we have foreign visitors.

The only area where I do annoy them is by pointing out, constantly, that our positive action around recruitment has yielded a thousand lesbians but not a single black person. Given the ethnic mix of the student population I thought it might be a good idea to encourage applications from minority ethnics (not ethnic minorities, that is now offensive).
    I like the phrase 'incredible volume of lesbians'. Are we measuring them by volume now? Surely there ought to be a collective noun?

Of course, I don't really believe in lesbians.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Calm down, it wasn't jizz or piss. Just some titty food. You've probably accidentally drunk some in your time.
    b is a public school boy isn't he??? Very likely he has tased jizz in his time then
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Are any of these lesbians remotely attractive or do they conform to the stereotype?
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Of course, but I think you can freeze it.

I drunk some once. It's very, very sweet. Perfectly pleasant though.

from the tap?
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

I like the phrase 'incredible volume of lesbians'. Are we measuring them by volume now? Surely there ought to be a collective noun?

Of course, I don't really believe in lesbians.
    I haven't managed to come up with a satisfactory collective noun. Nobody else wants to help but then they are all lesbians so that is understandable.

I know you don't believe in them. I watched one eat a burger the other day. It was quite terrifying.

Yes, I understand the problem with minority ethnics is they lack essential cultural flavour so it's hardly worth the bother of getting them in, so you don't really get much credit for it.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."