Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The thing about this video is that it is sub-optimal for everyone involved

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Does it go off?
    Of course, but I think you can freeze it.

I drunk some once. It's very, very sweet. Perfectly pleasant though.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    But you can make it easier by letting them do whatever they want. As normal people who are happy to go about our day it is our job to make things easier for the people who struggle with literally ****ing everything, even if this means making 6 or 7 different toilets available for people who cant decide what the **** they are and resent having to choose.
    Is it, though? Is it really? Oughtn't we perhaps to proffer them a pint of Harden The Fûck Up, cuff them lightly about the ear and send them on their way with a figurative kick to the arse? Wouldn't that be better?

Mind you, when it comes to women and childbirth, I do wonder whether the drop in mortality amongst birthing mothers has been altogether a good thing. The days when childbirth was even money between life and death made women a bit less fücking smug about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post

You sick cünt

mmmm Mini Milks minimilk-vanilla-naked-800x800.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    You sick cünt
    The furthest i've gone is tasting the jarred food. Not that bad tbh.

You sick cünt
    Calm down, it wasn't jizz or piss. Just some titty food. You've probably accidentally drunk some in your time.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Can we not, please? The idea of consuming milk at all makes me queasy. The consumption of human milk by anyone over 2 is simply an abomination.

Calm down, it wasn't jizz or piss. Just some titty food. You've probably accidentally drunk some in your time.
    I most definitely have not. The consumption of piss or jizz would be an honest, noble pursuit compared to drinking tit milk.

Is it, though? Is it really? Oughtn't we perhaps to proffer them a pint of Harden The Fûck Up, cuff them lightly about the ear and send them on their way with a figurative kick to the arse? Wouldn't that be better?

Mind you, when it comes to women and childbirth, I do wonder whether the drop in mortality amongst birthing mothers has been altogether a good thing. The days when childbirth was even money between life and death made women a bit less fücking smug about it.
    I think the broader issue is making an individual's issues society's problem. If someone wants to delay a decision about whether they are a Bruce or a Sheila, or even believe that gender is fluid or any other garbage, it doesn't make any difference to me. I just don't see why it has to be my problem as well. I don't really see why I have to hear about it constantly or have a view on which bog they should use.

I am also getting a bit ****ing sick of being described as a 'pale male' at work.

Can we not, please? The idea of consuming milk at all makes me queasy. The consumption of human milk by anyone over 2 is simply an abomination.
    But milk is lovely, b. I drink pints of it (cow's not human's). You're not becoming some sort of weirdo vegan are you?