Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: wd The Govt and the property developers that have just made 68 flats available in

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    All except jews, who you apparently hate for cooking smelly foreign food and having big noses.

Harsh, p.
    No, apparently I hate them because they are Brazilian.

I love jews. I have an extensive Woody Allen collection.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    The good sort. The nationalityisy sort

Love Tanzanians, can't really be doing with Kenyans. Love Thais, can't sope with Singaporeans. That sort.
    Singaporeans are ok. Well, the Indian ones, certainly. Not so keen on the European ones. They come across as ****s

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    No, apparently I hate them because they are Brazilian.

I love jews. I have an extensive Woody Allen collection.
    Ah, the old 'I'm not racist, my girlfriend's ethnic', thing.

Look mate, I've read in The Guardian that just because you are shacked up with someone of another race, that doesn't mean you don't hate that race. Indeed, by some logic I failed to grasp (but which is doubtless flawless), it often means you hate them even more. But only if you're white and they're not. The other way around is fine. Apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Look, I've already made clear I've never been near the bloody place.

There was an article in The Guardian talking about how Britain was still a country that murdered its poor or some such shīte.

Needless to say, the writer was notable by his lack of botheredness when poor white girls were being systematically groomed, raped and trafficked by Pakistani gangs and having their plight ignored by the authorities, but there you go, eh.
    Oh, well, that's all well and good for you Burney, but in 1995 I lived not far from there for 9 months and several times I cursed the people who lived in Latimer Road as cab drivers wouldn't take me home past the awful estate.

I practically killed them all myself.

Singaporeans are ok. Well, the Indian ones, certainly. Not so keen on the European ones. They come across as ****s
    Singaporean Chinese are fücking hard work imo. Intense, rude, vulgar and money-obsessed to a frankly off-putting degree.

Singaporean Chinese are fücking hard work imo. Intense, rude, vulgar and money-obsessed to a frankly off-putting degree.
    Your Malay Chinese is a similar beast. Now your Thai, Cambodian, Laotian or Vietnameser is generally a delight.

Ah, the old 'I'm not racist, my girlfriend's ethnic', thing.

Look mate, I've read in The Guardian that just because you are shacked up with someone of another race, that doesn't mean you don't hate that race. Indeed, by some logic I failed to grasp (but which is doubtless flawless), it often means you hate them even more. But only if you're white and they're not. The other way around is fine. Apparently.
    Put it this way....I'm from Palmers Green. End of conversation.....

Anyway, as I told the copper, if I want to be racist I am perfectly entitled to be. What I am not allowed to do is harass people because of it. So stop asking me what I think and focus on what happened, which is nothing. Now **** off (I left out the last part but I am not convinced that the lawyer did)

Fairly true. ****ing rude on flights as well. Never seen anything like it.

Put it this way....I'm from Palmers Green. End of conversation.....

Anyway, as I told the copper, if I want to be racist I am perfectly entitled to be. What I am not allowed to do is harass people because of it. So stop asking me what I think and focus on what happened, which is nothing. Now **** off (I left out the last part but I am not convinced that the lawyer did)
    For some reason I thought you were from Ponders End.

For some reason I thought you were from Ponders End.
    How dare you!!

Born and bred in Palmers Green, the most multicultural and civilised part of the world a gentleman could hope to grow up in.