Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: wd The Govt and the property developers that have just made 68 flats available in

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    You see? Once you get started with this shít, it's an endless fùcking sùckhole of taxpayers' money. Handouts beget handouts beget handouts and those of us who have never sought assistance from the state just sit here with every cùnt's hand in our pockets wondering what we did wrong to get fùcked over like this.
    I pay an arm and a leg in Council Tax and about the only service I need is the binmen. Now these *******s on the dust have produced a set of rules that mean there is more than a 50% chance they will refuse to collect your rubbish. Bag too big, or too heavy, or in slightly the wrong place, or too many of them. This week I put out four, they left a note saying they can only take three and didn't take any of them. ****s.

I want my money back.....

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    Without wishing to stereotype people, i have lived in council blocks among the allans and they're not the best of neighbours. They're very noisy at night (especially during Ramadan), they spit everywhere, and the food they cook absolutely stinks the place out.
    At least they're unlikely to stab you or blow you up when you're in amongst them. The spit doesn't sound good, though.

Without wishing to stereotype people, i have lived in council blocks among the allans and they're not the best of neighbours. They're very noisy at night (especially during Ramadan), they spit everywhere, and the food they cook absolutely stinks the place out.
    Still enjoying Sweden?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Who else gets bunged a few quid for crawling out of a burning building? Every other fúcker just has to get on with it. Making the news doesn't make you more deserving of charity than any other poor sod whose house has burnt down round his ears.
    Ho hum. At least there's a property developing firm out there whose board are currently up to their nuts in coke and hookers, having just sold 68 flats in Kensington and Chelsea in one go at what is almost certainly way above market value (this being government purchasing). They must be fücking creaming themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    I pay an arm and a leg in Council Tax and about the only service I need is the binmen. Now these *******s on the dust have produced a set of rules that mean there is more than a 50% chance they will refuse to collect your rubbish. Bag too big, or too heavy, or in slightly the wrong place, or too many of them. This week I put out four, they left a note saying they can only take three and didn't take any of them. ****s.

'on the dust' I remember the first time I heard that expression I thought I'd shít myself with laughter, especially as it was a woman talking about her husband saying, "'E used to be orn the dust but of course he's been on the sick for some years now wiv 'is toe."

Common people are funny, if you can foirget the whole 'spongeing off the rest of us' issue.

I complained about my neighbours and their constant barbecue (it is literally all day, every day) and because I mentioned the smell of the food a policeman has suggested that it may be considered a racist comment.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post

Do yours put passive-aggressive stickers that don't easily come off on your wheelie bins to shame you publicly if you dare to put something in the 'wrong' bin? Utter, utter cünts.

By the way, I do like how you've gone from calling me a 'tight cünt' to effectively feeling much the same as me about this entire shïtshow.

Have you ever considered joining the Conservative Party, p? It's awfully good.

Do yours put passive-aggressive stickers that don't easily come off on your wheelie bins to shame you publicly if you dare to put something in the 'wrong' bin? Utter, utter cünts.
    I give ours £100 every christmas and those boys would take away a fúcking Aga if I left it by the bins, good as gold. It's the most cost effective investment of the year.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I give ours £100 every christmas and those boys would take away a fúcking Aga if I left it by the bins, good as gold. It's the most cost effective investment of the year.
    You could probably dispose of a body, no questions asked. If the old 'Put it in the bath and leave the taps running' method didn't work, that is.

By the way, I do like how you've gone from calling me a 'tight cünt' to effectively feeling much the same as me about this entire shïtshow.

Have you ever considered joining the Conservative Party, p? It's awfully good.
    As you say above, I don't mind bunging them a few grand to get by. The rest is nonsense, a knee jerk political reaction that shows a lack of leadership.