Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: wd The Govt and the property developers that have just made 68 flats available in

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Mind you, some Allans have big bugles as well, don't they? Those Saudi lads can be possessed of quite the conk. Not that I can talk, what with my Irish potato-like snout
    I had better not comment. All are welcome in my world, Sir C.

Do you live up north? Northern women tend to be quite flabby and pasty, in my limited experience of the breed.
    I found a place in Bethnal Green because I work in Shoreditch. It's a bedbug-infested lille room in a dilapidated ****hole of an apartment block, but it's overlooking Victoria Park and the hippies on houseboats on the canal, so can't find much reason to complain*.

*I am, of course, aware that it would be a living nightmare for you

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Will be intereting to see if anyone who has put a deposit down and now wants to back out would get their money back???
    Yeah, then the taxpayer could buy the entire block

'Tend', I said. 'Tend'. I'm not the sort of racist to who makes sweeping generalisations.
    Hmmmph.

Quote Originally Posted by the splendor of antigone View Post
    I found a place in Bethnal Green because I work in Shoreditch. It's a bedbug-infested lille room in a dilapidated ****hole of an apartment block, but it's overlooking Victoria Park and the hippies on houseboats on the canal, so can't find much reason to complain*.

*I am, of course, aware that it would be a living nightmare for you
    I wish you every joy with it, splenda, but as you say, it doesn't sound like my first choice.

'Tend', I said. 'Tend'. I'm not the sort of racist to who makes sweeping generalisations.
    What sort of racist are you then?

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    I had better not comment. All are welcome in my world, Sir C.
    All except jews, who you apparently hate for cooking smelly foreign food and having big noses.

Harsh, p.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    What sort of racist are you then?
    The good sort. The nationalityisy sort

Love Tanzanians, can't really be doing with Kenyans. Love Thais, can't sope with Singaporeans. That sort.

Not too sure how all of you have time for this.

I'm too busy feeling personally ashamed about the whole, terrible thing and the appalling part I played in it.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/g...sall-lrk80hs5f

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    Not too sure how all of you have time for this.

I'm too busy feeling personally ashamed about the whole, terrible thing and the appalling part I played in it.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/g...sall-lrk80hs5f
    Look, I've already made clear I've never been near the bloody place.

There was an article in The Guardian talking about how Britain was still a country that murdered its poor or some such shīte.

Needless to say, the writer was notable by his lack of botheredness when poor white girls were being systematically groomed, raped and trafficked by Pakistani gangs and having their plight ignored by the authorities, but there you go, eh.