Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: wd The Govt and the property developers that have just made 68 flats available in

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Ho hum. At least there's a property developing firm out there whose board are currently up to their nuts in coke and hookers, having just sold 68 flats in Kensington and Chelsea in one go at what is almost certainly way above market value (this being government purchasing). They must be fücking creaming themselves.
    Bought at cost price.... so nice to see how AWIMB have reacted to this... ****ing joke some of the people on here
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    As you say above, I don't mind bunging them a few grand to get by. The rest is nonsense, a knee jerk political reaction that shows a lack of leadership.
    Well no-one's leading, are they? The opposition is - to be fair - finally doing what oppositions are supposed to do and cynically and opportunistically milking the situation for everything it's worth, while the minority government (if that is what it turns out to be) is desperately flailing around trying to be seen to be doing something in order to retain credibility. It's a perfect storm of cüntery all round, basically.

Quote Originally Posted by the splendor of antigone View Post
    Still enjoying Sweden?
    I love the country. A section of the populous and the politicians not so much. Also the weather is ****. It's midsommar this week, a time when we should be having a barbecue and eating outside. It's ****ing 14'C

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    ****ing joke some of the people on here
    You don't enjoy a bit of right-wing virtue-signalling

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    I complained about my neighbours and their constant barbecue (it is literally all day, every day) and because I mentioned the smell of the food a policeman has suggested that it may be considered a racist comment.
    I vaguely remember being called a racist for saying "curry ****ing stinks".

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    I love the country. A section of the populous and the politicians not so much. Also the weather is ****. It's midsommar this week, a time when we should be having a barbecue and eating outside. It's ****ing 14'C
    I was shocked coming to London. Compared to Scandinavia this has been like a vacation in a tropical climate. The girls here are right minging, though. Mind you, that might be a reflection of the ****e neighbourhood I'm in.

Bought at cost price.... so nice to see how AWIMB have reacted to this... ****ing joke some of the people on here
    I've looked at several reports and have seen nothing about 'cost price', I'm afraid. Indeed, I'd struggle to know what that term would even mean in the context of property.

Might one enquire which people you are referring to as a '****ing joke', and why you would hold such an abusive view?

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    I vaguely remember being called a racist for saying "curry ****ing stinks".
    My girlfriend called them noisy which they reported as nosey and which is being interpreted as anti semitic. Apart from the fact that it wouldn't constitute anti Semitism even if she had said it, it also ignores the facts that a) they are not jewish and b) my girlfriend is! The copper seemed genuinely dismayed when we pointed this out.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I've looked at several reports and have seen nothing about 'cost price', I'm afraid. Indeed, I'd struggle to know what that term would even mean in the context of property.
    As reported in the evening standard.... working restrictions have been removed to enable the flats to be completed quicker
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar