Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: wd The Govt and the property developers that have just made 68 flats available in

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    That is a fücking good point, p. I'd be tempted to just set fire to the place and see what the government's prepared to hand over next time.

********FREE MONEY*********
    Imagine wanting to go for a quick workout and swim in facilities you paid £3m for, only to find a bunch of families and their kids having a splash around and generally wrecking ****. I'd be fuming.
    Last edited by Billy Goat Sverige; 06-21-2017 at 02:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I predict a spate of arson attacks on council blocks this summer.

Actually, fúck it, I'll burn my own house down and then wait for the council to give me £5,500 and a cheap flat in a luxury block. That's how it works, right?
    No. If you actually pay full whack for your own property and it burns down, the government just thinks you're a sucker and gives you sweet fùck all. If, on the other hand, you spend your life relying on the state to keep a roof above your head, they will apparently hand you a wad of used notes and upgrade you to something nicer within two weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    Imagine wanting to go for a quick workout and swim in facilities you paid £3m for, only to find a bunch of families and their kids having a splash around and generally wrecking ****. I'd be fuming.
    It sounds remarkably uncharitable but it is undeniably true. They should be offered a refund, paid by the taxpayer, obviously. (Sorry, b)

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    Not to mention all the angry Allans you're going to be surrounded by, bgm.

They'll soon be wishing they'd voted Tory the other week as God intended imo.

No. If you actually pay full whack for your own property and it burns down, the government just thinks you're a sucker and gives you sweet fùck all. If, on the other hand, you spend your life relying on the state to keep a roof above your head, they will apparently hand you a wad of used notes and upgrade you to something nicer within two weeks.
    To be fair, they just crawled out of a burning building. I'd bung them a few quid, no problem there. But a luxury pad in Kensington is taking the ****ing piss.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    It sounds remarkably uncharitable but it is undeniably true. They should be offered a refund, paid by the taxpayer, obviously. (Sorry, b)
    You see? Once you get started with this shít, it's an endless fùcking sùckhole of taxpayers' money. Handouts beget handouts beget handouts and those of us who have never sought assistance from the state just sit here with every cùnt's hand in our pockets wondering what we did wrong to get fùcked over like this.

To be fair, they just crawled out of a burning building. I'd bung them a few quid, no problem there. But a luxury pad in Kensington is taking the ****ing piss.
    Who else gets bunged a few quid for crawling out of a burning building? Every other fúcker just has to get on with it. Making the news doesn't make you more deserving of charity than any other poor sod whose house has burnt down round his ears.

A few quid to shut up and fùck off back to invisibility is fine. But this, as you say, is taking the pîss. Particularly when you consider the payouts they're likely to get - not to mention the endless claims of PTSD and black lung that naturally mean they can't work because reasons and end up being a burden to us all forever and ever amen.

I need to stop now. I'm just angrifying myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Who else gets bunged a few quid for crawling out of a burning building? Every other fúcker just has to get on with it. Making the news doesn't make you more deserving of charity than any other poor sod whose house has burnt down round his ears.
    but Jeremy et al has turned this tragedy all political and ****. The timing of the fire couldn't have been worse, from a hung parliament pov.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Not to mention all the angry Allans you're going to be surrounded by, bgm.

They'll soon be wishing they'd voted Tory the other week as God intended imo.
    Without wishing to stereotype people, i have lived in council blocks among the allans and they're not the best of neighbours. They're very noisy at night (especially during Ramadan), they spit everywhere, and the food they cook absolutely stinks the place out.