Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: We just had a fake fire alarm.

We just had a fake fire alarm.

We've been told that the alarm is faulty, and it is likely to go off again today. When it does we should stay put and not leave the building.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    We've been told that the alarm is faulty, and it is likely to go off again today. When it does we should stay put and not leave the building.

When does the cladding delivery arrive?

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    When does the cladding delivery arrive?
    Immediately after the sprinkler system is disabled.

Immediately after the sprinkler system is disabled.
    I will keep this thread on record of you expressing your concerns.

I was once awoken in the middle of the night by the fire alarm in the Sanderson Hotel; I had been on a business do and had been drinking heavily, so it took me a while to identify what the ear-splitting noise, fully awaken, dress, go out to the corridor to check if I could smell smoke, decide I'd better leave the building in case there was a head count and descend the stairs. I got to the pavement expecting to find hundreds of people and found no one. Not a soul. I could hear the fire alarm going off, but not a single person arrived. Eventually the noise stopped so I went back to bed. A couple of hours later I asked all my colleagues why they had ignored the alarm and they all claimed to have heard nothing, so I checked with reception who said they had no record of a fire alarm in the night.

I must have visited an alternate reality, I think. One of those parallel universes you hear so much about.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I was once awoken in the middle of the night by the fire alarm in the Sanderson Hotel; I had been on a business do and had been drinking heavily, so it took me a while to identify what the ear-splitting noise, fully awaken, dress, go out to the corridor to check if I could smell smoke, decide I'd better leave the building in case there was a head count and descend the stairs. I got to the pavement expecting to find hundreds of people and found no one. Not a soul. I could hear the fire alarm going off, but not a single person arrived. Eventually the noise stopped so I went back to bed. A couple of hours later I asked all my colleagues why they had ignored the alarm and they all claimed to have heard nothing, so I checked with reception who said they had no record of a fire alarm in the night.

I must have visited an alternate reality, I think. One of those parallel universes you hear so much about.
    that happened to me in Amsterdam. I woke up rather confused and stayed in bed.
    Was the same day I made the error of eating all the special cookies I had purchased.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Could you have dreamed it?

Maybe he was dreaming of her

00074250-7789-1114-A4DD80C328EC0000.jpg

At the time I was absolutely convinced that I hadn't dreamt it, but at this distance perhaps it's the only possible explanation.