Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Whatever happened to Swampy?

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Because they are whakos.

Walking around with your dangly bits out. It's not natural, Mo. If god had intended us to be naked he wouldn't have given us fig leaves and clothes shops.

Most people look better in clothes. Fact.
    If you recall your Bible the fig leaves only came into it after we were naughty. So it's natural to be naked.

I prefer to see the goods on women even if you get the occasional horror show.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    I went nudey with my missus on a Croatian island a few years back on some rocks overlooking the sea. At one point a tourist boat came past, about 20 metres from us. Loads of the people on board were pointing and laughing. Some even had their binoculars out
    Pic? (Your skinny jewcock)

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Funnily enough, I read something about him quite recently. This is from Wikipedia.

In 2006, Swampy was living with his girlfriend and their three children in a yurt, a dome-shaped tent in 'Tipi Valley',[4] a remote New Age commune at Cwmdu near Llandeilo in West Wales. In 2007 the Sunday Mirror newspaper reported that he was taking part in the climate change protests at Heathrow Airport.[5] Swampy's presence on the protesters' site was dependent on his keeping a low profile, so his celebrity status would not detract from the protest.[6] As of 2013, he was still living in a commune in Wales with his family, working for the Forestry Commission and running marathons and half marathons.
    that all seems rather sweet. wd swamps