Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Haha a few years ago there would have been lots of excited chat here about

Haha a few years ago there would have been lots of excited chat here about

Glastonbury.

We've all got old/died/fúcked off.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Glastonbury.

It just seems to be a pop event these days.

Glastonbury.

I was at a festival of sorts on Saturday, Sir C. There was Irish dancing and no toilets. I started drinking at 9.30 in the morning and finished at 11.30 at night having had a Jaegarbomb as a nightcap. I had no hangover on Sunday - I think I actually might be dead

Glastonbury.

Have you seen the cost c??? by the time you have paid for that, tent, food, drink and medicine for all the things you can catch there... you could have a nice weekend away, with a bath and proper food
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I was at a festival of sorts on Saturday, Sir C. There was Irish dancing and no toilets. I started drinking at 9.30 in the morning and finished at 11.30 at night having had a Jaegarbomb as a nightcap. I had no hangover on Sunday - I think I actually might be dead
    I'm trying to get my head around this, la. You went to a festival. You, la, went to a festival. At which there was Irish 'dancing'? And an absence of toilets? No, none of this makes sense in any real or menaingful fashion.

The drinking bit I can believe, tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Have you seen the cost c??? by the time you have paid for that, tent, food, drink and medicine for all the things you can catch there... you could have a nice weekend away, with a bath and proper food
    Everything is so expensive.
    I dropped 80 large on some meat the other day

These young people will moan about being unable to get on the housing ladder whilst 'tweeting' about their 'festivals' on their 'iphones'.

They should all be horsewhipped.

78a8f2830b74ff78252da667e50c7f98.jpg

You do look like you are having fun here

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Everything is so expensive.
    I dropped 80 large on some meat the other day
    80 large? You spent £80,000 on meat? Fúck me I've had some steaks in my time but that's taking the piss.

These young people will moan about being unable to get on the housing ladder whilst 'tweeting' about their 'festivals' on their 'iphones'.

They should all be horsewhipped.
    I moan but I am not even young.

I also have a few other gripes. Why are bedrooms so tiny here? and why is it so hard to find a place that has a bathroom that has a window.

There used to be minimum space requirements in this country for residential property but they were scrapped.

It's all about cladding these days.