Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Haha a few years ago there would have been lots of excited chat here about

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    80 large? You spent £80,000 on meat? Fúck me I've had some steaks in my time but that's taking the piss.
    I also ask for big pints in pubs.

Perhaps I am a secret lotto winner

I'm trying to get my head around this, la. You went to a festival. You, la, went to a festival. At which there was Irish 'dancing'? And an absence of toilets? No, none of this makes sense in any real or menaingful fashion.

The drinking bit I can believe, tbh.
    It was in the centre of the city tbf and not much of a "festival" but a few people I know where playing in between the dancing and the German comedian. Yes there was a German comedian

http://www.muenchen.de/veranstaltung...ndermarkt.html

I got a tad sunburnt

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I moan but I am not even young.

I also have a few other gripes. Why are bedrooms so tiny here? and why is it so hard to find a place that has a bathroom that has a window.

There used to be minimum space requirements in this country for residential property but they were scrapped.

It's all about cladding these days.
    You should move to the remote countryside like what I'm doing, see? I saw a house for sale in Cumbria the other day for £49,950. Or just come and live with me, i'm going to buy a fúck off mansion.

You should move to the remote countryside like what I'm doing, see? I saw a house for sale in Cumbria the other day for £49,950. Or just come and live with me, i'm going to buy a fúck off mansion.
    I can see you 2 in Cockermouth
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

It's a deal. I highly appreciate your offer.

Glastonbury.

We've all got old/died/fúcked off.
    I seem to recall the main chatter being among 2-3 youth who would be attending, originally the likes of 1990 and T and then in later years the likes of Jake who probably skateboarded there and back in an ironic way.

Of course I went when it was good. Natch.

Not sure I will bother to watch much this weekend. Should I put myself through Radiohead on the Friday????

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    I seem to recall the main chatter being among 2-3 youth who would be attending, originally the likes of 1990 and T and then in later years the likes of Jake who probably skateboarded there and back in an ironic way.

Of course I went when it was good. Natch.

Not sure I will bother to watch much this weekend. Should I put myself through Radiohead on the Friday????
    Thom Yorke does my head in, with his 5th form angst stemming from his comfortable Oxfordshire upbringing. Wánker.

I'll probably watch it anyway, since I'll have a couple of pints of rosé in me.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    It was in the centre of the city tbf and not much of a "festival" but a few people I know where playing in between the dancing and the German comedian. Yes there was a German comedian

http://www.muenchen.de/veranstaltung...ndermarkt.html

I got a tad sunburnt
    Are there many Paddies in Munich, then?

Attracted by the fascist vibe, no doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Good Lord, no. I didn't have you down as a masochist. Might be worth watching Foo Fighters, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Good Lord, no. I didn't have you down as a masochist. Might be worth watching Foo Fighters, though.
    They don't work for me one jot, oh no sir. In fact they can properly fúck off.

I have it on series link so imagine I will FF (see what I did there) through most of it, kind of like Jools Holland but it will take longer.